What you guys doing right now.

Maltos said:
This information is useless without titles!
Well Maltos, this evening whilst listening to Wreck Style by Deviate I came to realise the existance of these doujins was just a Terrible Certainty. I haven't encountered any Cold Prejudice towards them at all.

Should you happen to come across any Cold Prejudice though, be sure to let me know. ;)

Anticipating the end of exams, which is tomorrow!
It's both great to know I'll never have to go to that school again, but more importantly -
All the packages I've stopped myself from opening are fair game tomorrow!
Which means I get all this stuff -

Proco Rosso
Azumanga Daioh Complete Boxset
Ouran High School Host Series 1 Part 2
The Girl Who Lept Through Time
Mushi-shi Complete Boxset
Laputa Castle in the Sky
Grave of the Fireflies
Death Note Volume 5

One Piece v2
Astro Boy v1&2
The Art of Fullmetal Alchemist
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya v2
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind v2
Ouran High School Host Club v2
Fullmetal Alchemist v19
Azumanga Daioh v1
D.Gray-Man v2
Train Man v1
Black Cat v2

Woooohooooooo! ^^

Ah **** guys.... I dunno where else to post this. I've just been told i've gotta get my hair cut today O_O

That means my 12-14" fringe is gonna be chopped O_O

Spyro201 said:
Ah **** guys.... I dunno where else to post this. I've just been told i've gotta get my hair cut today O_O

are you joining the Army? Have you got lice? If not one of those, why the hell people are telling you to cut your hair?

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:

are you joining the Army? Have you got lice? If not one of those, why the hell people are telling you to cut your hair?

That's because my girlfriend, mother, sister, father and brother in law all hate my hair :(

They all want it gone :(

I guess the best il get is a remembrance picture. I've been growing this mop since August 06 and now it's all going in one fatal sweep O_O

Well i'm half way through the cut and my hair has had all it's colour stripped. I'm now bright ginger with black and blonde street :eek:

About to have some colour injected in :lol:

It feels wrong without my mane-at-the-front, but it's been put in a sandwich bag for me to keep :lol:

ayase said:
You're using the computer whilst having your hair cut?

Why aren't we getting a real time video-feed? :p

5 minutes and it'll be done... gotta wash the colour off soon :lol:

This is possibly one of the worst days yet.

The hospital was shite, and i'm at the 6 hour mark for my hair lol.

Hair is done... at last.

Yeah I had to go to Hospital to get treatment on my ears. I'm partially deaf in my left. Unsurprisingly, I waited 40 minutes to see the Sister and i'm not much better for it. I can hear a bit more but I don't know if it was worth the pain :lol:

Just got back from my last day at work experience; now i'm relaxing a bit.

Was a good day actually, some of the people in the office started talking about Watchmen, then it turns out a couple of them are anime fans. I've got a reccomendations for the Blood+ series now!

Maltos said:
Was a good day actually, some of the people in the office started talking about Watchmen, then it turns out a couple of them are anime fans. I've got a reccomendations for the Blood+ series now!
The movie is out next week =) Can't wait...

Bah, too many highs and lows at present keeping me busy and such:

High: Working finally again, got about 20 odd hours for this week, started wednesday, so thats one thing out of the way.

Lows: No laptop, means lack of interwebs access and can't get work done
Exam results are in =/

Back