What you guys doing right now.

Yep. I so should be in bed. This thrilling coverage of Michael Jackson is keeping my family up. AP have announced his death, so I guess its the truth.

When I first heard, before anything else, I went onto 4chan. lol. Twitter and the rest came later.

Jayme said:
Yep. I so should be in bed. This thrilling coverage of Michael Jackson is keeping my family up. AP have announced his death, so I guess its the truth.

When I first heard, before anything else, I went onto 4chan. lol. Twitter and the rest came later.

"Heart attack?!"

"It was Light Yagami!"

Oh, curse you, evil internets.

I love Leon too. XD
-no Blu-ray for me tho ¬_¬

OT: I'm taking a 2 min break from the LARGE amounts of work that have fallen onto my lap today. It has NOT been a great day, and I can't see it get any better.
:evil:

Manga Girls said:
Entering a competition to win Placebo tickets. Anyone remember them? They were the band I liked when I was a teenager. I remember hijacking the sixth form stereo to play their debut album.
I remember them as well, but not a band I'd like that much. I wish the iTunes gigs were a bit later in august, as the last half of July I'll be on holiday. Well, can't complain, one cannot have it all I guess.

ayase said:
Also discovering that Optimum have secured the rights to seven Luc Besson films all to be released on Blu-ray in September. Better make sure my credit card is clear by then...
Nikita for me. I've seen subway and I didn't like it that much, I've heard good things about Leon and I also love the fifht element. I cannot believe he was married to my goddess, Milla Jovovich =P

chaos said:
ayase said:
]Also discovering that Optimum have secured the rights to seven Luc Besson films all to be released on Blu-ray in September. Better make sure my credit card is clear by then...
Nikita for me. I've seen subway and I didn't like it that much, I've heard good things about Leon and I also love the fifht element. I cannot believe he was married to my goddess, Milla Jovovich =P
I can't believe you haven't seen Leon. It's probably his best film. If you liked Nikita you should absolutely love it. Want to buy my DVD? ;)

WRT Ms. Jovovich, the man obviously has taste, though I'm more inclined towards Rie Rasmussen from Angela-A. :p

Just got back from uni to check my results: I passed!! \o/
Got the result I was expecting, so no foul here.

Gonna get ready to party tonight!

Back