What you guys doing right now.

Ta everyone! :D Just came back from my night out and I'm going to bed.

Was a good night, but it got boring when no1 wanted to dance... Shame, but no big loss.

Travelled back up north today. Using the Darford tunnel, M11 and A1 route makes mincemeat of the South Circular and M1 option. Since the latter has no roundabouts any more, it cuts journey times significantly. Plus I saw the new Olympic stadium that way. They've already built the welcome sign.

Deciding between the 3 choices I have for my birthday present:

- A new guitar

- A new laptop (My current computer is on the verge of death and has terrible memory/RAM)

- A Tattoo (I'll be 18!)

I was originally set on a laptop but then I saw this... Wow, I want one right now.

you should get an almost fully eaten apple and then update it a little every year so that it's a little less eaten, until the point where you are on your deathbed and the apple has become complete

iisan said:
you should get an almost fully eaten apple and then update it a little every year so that it's a little less eaten, until the point where you are on your deathbed and the apple has become complete

I think that it should be the other way around - The apple slowly disappears as you get older X].

RetroRainbow said:
What type of guitar do you have already? And I'd probably go with the laptop, especially if your current computer is on the way out.

Argh, I'd hate to get a tattoo like that. So big!

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo myself soon, but I'm wondering what kind~ perhaps a half eaten apple.

Sakai something, something. I'd really like an Ibanez, though I'll probably end up going with your idea. The laptop I've been shown has 3gb RAM and 250Gb hard drive which isn't bad at all! Also, big Tattoo's rock! I'm after just one big one and I'll leave it at that. I've never liked the idea of small little ones dotted around my body! The apple idea sounds Swish. But only if it's a red one.

Too hot, unable to sleep, listening to a ******* house alarm which has been going on for about the past hour...

I can shut the window, all will be quiet but I will drown in my own sweat, or I can leave the window open and be cool but have to listen to this piercing siren.

Either way I get no sleep.

I'm giving serious thought to option three. Collect some rocks and follow the noise... I only wish I had a shotgun.

Additional, 2:55am. I am now developing psycho Mion face.

I got approximately four hours sleep. The alarm was still going off at 4am, it kept stopping for five minutes and then just starting up again. If it happens tonight I will be going alarm hunting, why the next door neighbors of the house in question didn't destroy it I don't know. Unless they "respect property" or it would be "illegal" or some other inane reason. :roll:

Right now, I'm wading threw a tower of paper work and wishing I could take in that Gloriouse Sun instead!

Infact, sod the son, I'll have my sofa, an ice pack and Prison Break. Ahh... if only. ^_____^

Back