What you guys doing right now.

RadFemHedonist

Dragon Knight
Recovering from the effects of waaay too much sugar... ugh my head :( At least I went and bought some healthy food this morning, gonna really try and take better care of my diabetic body, honestly thank god for the NHS and the meds it provides me with I'd prob be dead or missing limbs otherwise at this point. It's hard for me to practice being kind to myself cuz what I really need is to function as my own parent but that's very hard for me to practice cuz of various traumas and mental health issues I have severely distorting what I think that a parent is supposed to be and do, and what I think being kind to myself is. But at least I know that about myself so hopefully that will help me work out how to treat myself as well as I need and deserve. I hope everyone here is feeling well and happy today or at least feels ok and can do something nice for themself at some point :) I am at least glad that I gave some money to charity on Giving Tuesday when donations are doubled, cuz I am trying to get into the habit of giving when they have donation matching so that what I give will go further :)

Aeon

Dandy Guy, in Space
Taking it easy after I bumped my bottom really bloody hard after slipping and falling on the ice earlier today.😵 Note to self; no more walking in the snow.

snowintheskywithdiamonds

Completely Average High School Student
I'm searching for a rain jacket that is as lightweight as possible and is able to put over a tiny day pack. Do you have any recommendations?
I’m only seeing this is now but I wear a Uniqlo raincoat and it fits my backpack under it when needed. It’s the Blocktech Hooded Coat. I have worn it to death so it was worth the price tag 😊

snowintheskywithdiamonds

Completely Average High School Student
Trying to get over a stupid cough that has had me in bed all weekend 😞 Since moving here I’ve got sick so many times! I don’t think my immune system was ready for such cold weather (I’m from South Africa)

Eternal chibi

Dandy Guy, in Space
I'm searching for a rain jacket that is as lightweight as possible and is able to put over a tiny day pack. Do you have any recommendations?
I just bought this myself and highly recommend., very lightweight, very waterproof, it is loose fit and buttons on the sleeves so you can cinch them to correct length so if you are between size go a size up and it can cover your outfit underneath plus daypack here

Taking it easy after I bumped my bottom really bloody hard after slipping and falling on the ice earlier today.😵 Note to self; no more walking in the snow.
nooo :( i hope you feel better by now. I went involuntary ice skating so many times! there was ice everywhere! I was worried thinking of all the grandma and little children out there!

Aeon

Dandy Guy, in Space
nooo :( i hope you feel better by now. I went involuntary ice skating so many times! there was ice everywhere! I was worried thinking of all the grandma and little children out there!
It still hurts to get up from sitting but otherwise it's not as bad now though it hurt so bad when it happened that I was losing consiousness for about a minute before I luckily got it back and decided that it wasn't worth finishing the journey I was on so I went straight home.

Although I'm much better now thanks.:)

Edit: About 10 or so minutes ago I realised that by saying it hurts to stand up I might have made it sound like it hurts when I'm standing, which is not so much the case, so I've changed it to get up from sitting; I might be overthinking it but my OCD's were telling me to change it lol.

Last edited:

Eternal chibi

Dandy Guy, in Space
It still hurts to stand up but otherwise it's not as bad now though it hurt so bad when it happened that I was losing consiousness for about a minute before I luckily got it back and decided that it wasn't worth finishing the journey I was on so I went straight home.

Although I'm much better now thanks.:)
oh no i am sorry to hear that 😞 make sure you get lots of rest and eat lots of food over xmas to fuel your healing!