What you guys doing right now.

Eternal chibi

Kiznaiver
Listening through Deftones' discography. All-time favourite band and I got new headphones so putting them through their paces. So bummed I missed their gig here in June, didn't even know they were playing (in all fairness I just moved here a few months back). Anyway!
They are touring extensively the past few years so keep an eye out and chances are they will be back next year.

WMD

Railgun
At the cinema to watch One Piece Red. It's very rare to get anime showings in my local vue so gotta make the most of it. Unfortunately seems like not many are as its me and some dude with his kid. Hope the sub showing yest had more people at it or we'll probably never get anime here again!

Edit: 2 more guys arrived!

Edit again: we're onto trailers now and a couple also arrived. It's getting packed!

Last edited:

snowintheskywithdiamonds

Completely Average High School Student
At the cinema to watch One Piece Red. It's very rare to get anime showings in my local vue so gotta make the most of it. Unfortunately seems like not many are as its me and some dude with his kid. Hope the sub showing yest had more people at it or we'll probably never get anime here again!

Edit: 2 more guys arrived!

Edit again: we're onto trailers now and a couple also arrived. It's getting packed!
Ahh only the dubbed version is showing near me!

WMD

Railgun
Ahh only the dubbed version is showing near me!
I wanted to see the dubbed version (which is what was advertised for today) but then they just played the subs instead! So may be worth going just in case if you prefer subs!

It's a great film but I couldn't enjoy it properly having to read so much and not take in the visuals fully. But it's wild and emotional ride! I mean it's One Piece so of course it is.

Last edited:

hollymolly

Hikikomori
Ordering Christmas presents for my family and chatting on slack.
Since i discovered for myself text services for business , we use only those inside our working team and to provide a decent customer service to our clients. Good thing about my work - i am pretty flexible and can work from everywhere i want. Huge minus - my laptop is always with me and i have difficulties to relax sometimes and don't think about some unfinished tasks.

Last edited: