What you guys doing right now.

Just got back from the hospital after some more physio treatment. The ankle is finally getting better, even though I fell off the 'wobble board.'

Currently reading a French J-culture magazine.

Pondering ways to cure my screwed up sleeping pattern =_=. On a brighter note, I just made plans to go and see Blood: The Last Vampire this Friday/the day it comes out!

Can someone say BOOYAAA!!

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Pondering ways to cure my screwed up sleeping pattern =_=. On a brighter note, I just made plans to go and see Blood: The Last Vampire this Friday/the day it comes out!

I can solve that problem for you right here!
Here it is... the ultimate cure for the sunset-sunrise syndrome...
Pull an all nighter and go to bed at a reasonable time the next day.

I WILL WARN YOU - if you fail to pull an all nighter you only risk making things worse for yourself!

iisan said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:

I can solve that problem for you right here!
Here it is... the ultimate cure for the sunset-sunrise syndrome...
Pull an all nighter and go to bed at a reasonable time the next day.

I WILL WARN YOU - if you fail to pull an all nighter you only risk making things worse for yourself!

Hah, I'm tempted to do that right now. Though unless I plan something to do, I can see myself sleeping like a dead man around lunch time.

This is what happens when you finish college >_>

Currently employing avoidance tactics to well... avoid filling out applicaton forms.

Tactics used so far include:
- tidying up the kitchen
- entering competitions
- sending social (as opposed to work related) emails.
- Doing puzzles in the Fruits Basket puzzle book. According to the book I am most like Shigure... which is a little worrying... ><

I'm messing around with my brand new iPhone!! It's really awesome and my two biggest worries about it were it's size (which is actually fine and manageable) and the screen typing which is pretty excellent in landscape mode and much better than I expected in portrait mode. Now I've just got to unlock it so I use my Meteor SIM to work because I hate O2 :/ I typed all of this with my new phone and all :)

The Haruhi anime is like Doctor Pepper. It's not quite like anything else, and it remains popular amongst a wide audience. On a whim, I'd compare the Haruhi manga to Doctor Pepper Zero.

Entering a competition to win Placebo tickets. Anyone remember them? They were the band I liked when I was a teenager. I remember hijacking the sixth form stereo to play their debut album.

After that my classmates never let me near the stereo ever again...

M.G x

Just signed the Bring back Buncey & Kerr boxing show petition!!!!

Still feeling the pain that there will no longer be any decent world level boxing on TV in the near future..........thank god I still got anime to watch.

Informing people Michael Jackson has apparently died, not sure if it's true or not. But still...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qHILjj_flDI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qHILjj_flDI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back