What manga are you reading now?

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
Finally got around to reading stuff!

Kaiju Girl Caramelise volume 1
Okay I really love it when ridiculous concepts are done well and Kaiju Girl is a good example of that. Aside from a wild setup the characters and art are real highlights with Kuroe being an adorable MC.

Land of the Lustrous volume 1
Uh yeah since I now have 8 volumes I really should get to reading this lol. Really liking Ichikawa's art and storyboards.

Puella Magi Homura Tamura volume 1
A 4 panel spinoff from Afro (author of Laid-Back Camp). Good recommendation for fans of the franchise.

Bloom Into You volume 4

Gemsy-chan

Chuunibyou
Legend of the Galactic Heroes vol 9

its not Reuentahl’s death that hits you emotionally it’s the response by others that do, especially Mittermeier’s. Same with when Yang died. I knew it was coming as I’d watched the anime but it still hit me.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Kokoro Connect volume 7 (light novel)

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom volume 10 (light novel)

Candy Colour Paradox volume 3

The Golden Sheep volume 1

Outbreak Company volume 11 (light novel)

The Secret Between Us (one shot, complete)

I'm Sorry, God (one shot, complete)

Become You volume 1

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
Yes it was the replacement copy and with no printing errors. I was just extremely unlucky first time round.
I'm glad it all worked out :). (Kodansha are usually pretty reliable but I guess even the bigger publishers can have problems at the printers. I had a manga from a French publisher a year or so ago in which the page order was mixed up - causing horrible confusion until I realized what had happened!)