What manga are you reading now?

One Piece volume 1
Starting this monster of a series now I've subscribed to the Shonen Jump app. Pretty good start though it sure will take some time to get up to date with this one at 958 chapters and counting

Teddy Bear de Cheri (complete)

Demon Slayer volume 9

In Another World with my Smartphone volume 17 (light novel)

Cooking with Wild Game volume 1

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash volume 14.5 (light novel)

Spirit Chronicles volume 7 (light novel)

Sword Art Online Progressive volume 6 (light novel)

Spirit Chronicles volume 3

As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 7

The Ancient Magus' Bride volume 11

I enjoyed the anime but what's the manga like? Does it look like we'll get actual character development? 😕
Unless I’m mistaken I think this volume was covered in the early episodes of the anime but I’ll need to check on that as it seems pretty similar so far. I’m doing a review of it for the site so when it’s written and uploaded I’ll let you know!

For my own sanity please tell me this title is a joke and there isn’t really a manga called that.
That's just the alternative English title I've been using while reading this manga. It's official Japanese title is "Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?".

Hakumei and Mikochi chs 43-47
An expensive delivery, unusual treatment, sleepover, queuing, and a big hole.
Only half the volume tonight as a very early morning. The artwork really is stunning at times:
DSC_2438.JPG

Lust and Love in the New Academy (complete)

A Very Fairy Apartment volume 3

The Brave-Tuber volume 1

Bakemonogatari volume 1

O Maidens in your Savage Season volume 4

Durarara!! volume 13 (light novel, complete!) - What do you know, Yen are capable of finishing a light novel series! Hopefully they license the sequel sometime soon...

Back