What manga are you reading now?

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Teddy Bear de Cheri (complete)

Demon Slayer volume 9

In Another World with my Smartphone volume 17 (light novel)

Cooking with Wild Game volume 1

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash volume 14.5 (light novel)

Spirit Chronicles volume 7 (light novel)

Sword Art Online Progressive volume 6 (light novel)

Spirit Chronicles volume 3

As Miss Beelzebub Likes volume 7

The Ancient Magus' Bride volume 11

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I enjoyed the anime but what's the manga like? Does it look like we'll get actual character development? 😕
Unless I’m mistaken I think this volume was covered in the early episodes of the anime but I’ll need to check on that as it seems pretty similar so far. I’m doing a review of it for the site so when it’s written and uploaded I’ll let you know!

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
For my own sanity please tell me this title is a joke and there isn’t really a manga called that.
That's just the alternative English title I've been using while reading this manga. It's official Japanese title is "Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?".

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
Hakumei and Mikochi chs 43-47
An expensive delivery, unusual treatment, sleepover, queuing, and a big hole.
Only half the volume tonight as a very early morning. The artwork really is stunning at times:
DSC_2438.JPG

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Lust and Love in the New Academy (complete)

A Very Fairy Apartment volume 3

The Brave-Tuber volume 1

Bakemonogatari volume 1

O Maidens in your Savage Season volume 4

Durarara!! volume 13 (light novel, complete!) - What do you know, Yen are capable of finishing a light novel series! Hopefully they license the sequel sometime soon...

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
Hakumei and Mikochi chs 48-52 (finishing vol 7)
Laundry day, buying mushrooms, a day in the life of a librarian, drinking to an old friend and saving up for a treat.

Seems we're all caught up with Japan on this series and the magazine it's published in only comes out 10 times in the year, so no idea when the next volume will come out.

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
Yuru Camp ch 41 (raw)
Planning for another camp.

How's your Japanese? When trying to find out how far behind we are volume wise (1 by the way) I discovered that Yuru Camp is now published online via Comic Fuz rather than the magazine it started in. Signing up is free and you have to then pay for each half chapter, 25 medals per each part. You can pay straight up for Gold medals or earn Silver ones from watching ads and taking part in other PR stuff. Or you can earn Black ones for free via a daily lottery and at a rate of 2 per half an hour (so basically a free chapter a day). Not all chapters take the Black medals, latest chapters are Gold only.