What manga are you reading now?

D1tchd1gger

Guild Member
Yuru Camp Vol 7
Solo trips and future plans.
Rin worrying about Nadeshiko was really sweet and shows how much their friendship has grown and then onee-chan showing up as well 😊 and then them having to hide from her later 😄
DSC_2387.JPG

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
The Wize Wize Beasts of the Wizarding Wizdom by Nagabe from Seven Seas. (I'm extremely curious to find out how Nagabe fares in this distinctly furry fantasy BL collection - and how it contrasts with the increasingly chilling and dark narrative of The Girl from the Other Side.)

WMD

Adventurer
Uzumaki by Junji Ito

Of the few Junji Ito books I've read this has been the best one! Freaky, weird, grotesque but also fascinating and definitely helped by having a proper protagonist throughout the whole series of stories about a town infected by spirals!

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Combatants Will Be Dispatched! volume 1 (light novel)

Mood Indigo volume 1

Infinite Dendrogram volume 10 (light novel)

Torture Princess volume 1 (light novel)

Fullmetal Panic volume 4 (light novel, dropped) - Just got bored of this ^^;

I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse volume 16 (Light novel) - Finally complete this series!

Cells at Work Code Black volume 1

Blank Canvas volume 2

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
I Hear the Sunspot - Limit - #2 by Yuki Fumino (published by One Peace) The fourth volume of this ongoing slice-of-life manga dealing with hearing loss and LGBTQ+ issues in a sensitive and understated way.

Peachy

Bumpkin
AUKN Staff
Combatants Will Be Dispatched! 1 (light novel) - Anime when? Proper making me snort laugh.
Dick Festival

ActionFaust

Thousand Master
One Piece volume 1
Starting this monster of a series now I've subscribed to the Shonen Jump app. Pretty good start though it sure will take some time to get up to date with this one at 958 chapters and counting