What manga are you reading now?

@Demelza: Oo! You've read Beastars! Would you be interested in reviewing it for us? 😉 (Gosh, sorry - I just seem to keep piling more stuff on you, No rush or anything!)

Sure! I wasn’t a huge fan, but I think that in itself is an interesting talking point for such a popular manga at the moment. I’ll add it to the pile. ;)

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 58

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 27

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 133

Last edited:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 11

Konosuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World volume 2

Altina the Sword Princess volume 1 (light novel)

The Ancient Magus Bride: The Silver Yarn (light novel) - It has taken me awhile to get around to reading the second one of these short story collection, but like the first it was a worthwhile read. :)

In Another World With My Smartphone (Light Novel) volume 3 (Complete)

When a Gun Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!? ch 36

Why Are You Here Sensei!? ch 63

Last edited:
After the Rain Volume 5 Jun Mayuzuki's touching manga comes to an end, remaining funny, heartbreaking and inspiring until the final page. Highly recommended (if you have - or haven't - watched the anime TV series, which is also excellent). 😊.

Finished made in abyss vol.7 and Berserk vol.40 the other day. I did finish alita: Mars chronicles vol.2 before that it’s about time I started vol.3

and of course, got the Kindle version of mysterious girlfriend x really missed that one when CR took it off their site, yet Inside Mari and Love Theory are still on there despite CR saying they’d purge finished series

Back