Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody ch 58

Even If The Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest ch 27

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN ch 133

Last edited:

AgeOfBoredom

Completely Average High School Student
Nauruto... I know it’s old but I thought I was too cool for it. Turns out I was wrong and an idiot 🤦‍♂️ Just about at the time skip I think.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 11

Konosuba: An Explosion on this Wonderful World volume 2

Altina the Sword Princess volume 1 (light novel)

The Ancient Magus Bride: The Silver Yarn (light novel) - It has taken me awhile to get around to reading the second one of these short story collection, but like the first it was a worthwhile read. :)

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
In Another World With My Smartphone (Light Novel) volume 3 (Complete)

When a Gun Nerd is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!? ch 36

Why Are You Here Sensei!? ch 63

Last edited:

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
After the Rain Volume 5 Jun Mayuzuki's touching manga comes to an end, remaining funny, heartbreaking and inspiring until the final page. Highly recommended (if you have - or haven't - watched the anime TV series, which is also excellent). 😊.

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
Finished made in abyss vol.7 and Berserk vol.40 the other day. I did finish alita: Mars chronicles vol.2 before that it’s about time I started vol.3

and of course, got the Kindle version of mysterious girlfriend x really missed that one when CR took it off their site, yet Inside Mari and Love Theory are still on there despite CR saying they’d purge finished series

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Stranger by the Beach (Complete) - Loved this a lot, I wish I hadn't put off reading it so long lol.

The Magic in This Other World is Too Far Behind volume 4

The Way of the House-Husband volume 1

Tokyo Tarareba Girls volume 9 (complete) - Absolutely loved this all the way to the end. What a great and entertaining manga.

Himouto! Umaru-chan volume 7

Sweet Drop (complete)