The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I got it free from PS Plus, I started it, realised it was Japanese only and that I was used to the English cast. Was going to play it after watching PP extended edition, so I could get used to the Japanese cast, but haven't got round to it yet. So no help there, sorry.

Well: Aren't these rescheduled to Aug 31?
And: It's Dybex - so expect further delays.

It was actually released on time but it is currently out of stock. It should be available again some time soon.
DVD-sized packaging, thin sleeve (and not thick cardboard) with digipack. Each sets include 4 artworks and a booklet.

Someone took photos of all the content of each set, take a peak here.

DVD-sized packaging
Damn... Whoever did they want to cater with that? Just the Gold colelction DVD Box buyers? Though would look no good neither next to the A4 DX ones they had not the Sapphire. =/

thin sleeve (and not thick cardboard) with digipack.
So it's like that sleeve that Manga UK did for Madoka Magica?

Kind of a bit of a bummer. It does seem to have more artwork, though. Wonder of they'll make a BD sized remediation somewhen, but given that it would bad enough to not warrant a VF, I didn't think, but if those are already OOS as fast, there must be some demand for the titles after all.

Seems this one only ships inside Canada, as it says the same when i try to order it to Belgium. Nice bargain price ... unfortunately not for us.

I have a Kaze Season 1 of Code Geass without the slip its still sealed it says on the spine only 12 eps is it lying and it is the full 25?IMG_9280.JPG

Last edited:
Right eBay question. The item I won is still showing as "Paid and not sent". I talked to someone who has sold stuff on eBay and she said that when you send stuff you are supposed to press a button to inform your customer that it has been sent, so I don't know if it's been sent and they haven't done what they are supposed to or whether it's not been sent at all! I've sent a message, but haven't had a reply. The seller is at 99.5 positive, but the few negatives do say things like "not shown up" and "no communication"

Has this happened to anyone here? What happened in your case? There's a seller at 100% selling the same thing, should I go for that just in case, I'm not sure how often they've been coming up?

Right eBay question. The item I won is still showing as "Paid and not sent". I talked to someone who has sold stuff on eBay and she said that when you send stuff you are supposed to press a button to inform your customer that it has been sent, so I don't know if it's been sent and they haven't done what they are supposed to or whether it's not been sent at all! I've sent a message, but haven't had a reply. The seller is at 99.5 positive, but the few negatives do say things like "not shown up" and "no communication"

Has this happened to anyone here? What happened in your case? There's a seller at 100% selling the same thing, should I go for that just in case, I'm not sure how often they've been coming up?

Do you still have an ETA date? I'd wait for that date first before panicking. Sometimes sellers just forget to mark it even if they have dispatched it.

Has it passed the quoted date that it was meant to show up by? If so you can open a case with eBay about it not turning up.

Back