The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Re: Shakugan no shana season 2 save edition?

Plastic case (with no title on spine for reversible cover), original sets are still available for now.

Guess ill be taking a pass on this set then, Ill look into the original sets. thanks for the swift reply :)

Just a thought, but could there not be a specific thread for release-related questions? Would save all the threads with single or very few replies that have been popping up recently.

Like a Q&A thread? Guess that should be made. "The Q & A Thread (for questions that does not need a thread)"

Re: The Q & A Thread (for questions that does not need a thr

Cool :D Will save me the trouble of making a thread every time I want to ask a question about a specific release

Re: The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a threa

Very useful idea for a thread.

Also I think anyone who has made a thread with a similar title in the past is probably a cool dude.

Yo guys was wondering if anyone has seen the film colourful? I want to know what you guys think of it. Is it worth getting?

devilrules666 said:
Yo guys was wondering if anyone has seen the film colourful? I want to know what you guys think of it. Is it worth getting?

I haven't seen it, looks interesting. I'm hoping Anime Limited would pick it up at some point (it fits their criteria) since it's always appearing at festivals in the cinema (it did appear at Showroom Sheffield at one point, I missed it though). Sentai's release apparently has some issues.

I saw it at the cinema earlier this year and while I wasn't blown away by it, it was still enjoyable.

Over on Fandom a user said Kill la Kill's doesn't have a chipboard artbox but it's on par with the Madoka sets. Can anyone with the Madoka sets explain what the artbox is like? It's not flimsy card like Manga have used is it?

Emulsion said:
Over on Fandom a user said Kill la Kill's doesn't have a chipboard artbox but it's on par with the Madoka sets. Can anyone with the Madoka sets explain what the artbox is like? It's not flimsy card like Manga have used is it?

They are flimsy card but they feel completely different to Manga UK's equivalents because they have a nice matte finish and gold foil details. They're not as sturdy as chipboard boxes, but visually they're very attractive and do the job of containing all of the bonus items.

On this subject, what would be perfect would be optional chipboard boxes released at the end to keep all of the partial sets together. That would be awesome.

R

Rui said:
They are flimsy card but they feel completely different to Manga UK's equivalents because they have a nice matte finish and gold foil details. They're not as sturdy as chipboard boxes, but visually they're very attractive and do the job of containing all of the bonus items.

Thanks.

Rui said:
Emulsion said:

On this subject, what would be perfect would be optional chipboard boxes released at the end to keep all of the partial sets together. That would be awesome.

R
That's what I'm hoping they do with Monogatari Second Season. Sure those slipcovers look nice and all, but what would look nicer would be a chipboard artbox to hold them all.
Also FYI, Valvrave will also apparently have the same box as Kill La Kill and Madoka.

Does anyone have or can link me to an un boxing of the air gear storm rider edition or pictures of what they look like inside?

Sora Takeuchi said:
Does anyone have or can link me to an un boxing of the air gear storm rider edition or pictures of what they look like inside?

What exactly is it? A Japanese release or one of the older singles sets?

Back