The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I also recommend the 2004 live action film, if you can find it, and the 2007 live TV series (although I had to get this on Blu Ray from Amazon US and it was region A locked). Both good fun.

Is the Internet Archive considered legit, as they appear to have the whole 26 episode live series for streaming or download. Which is nice (but I'm happy with my Blu Rays).
I think it depends who uploaded it. I’ve noticed some studios upload VHS copies of things on there. So I guess that’s somewhat legit. I found the complete Cutie Honey Flash on there uploaded by a random person. As I can’t buy those legit, I downloaded the mkv files. I then used Handbreak to convert to mp4 with the subs burnt in which I’ve uploaded to my Apple Photos, I can now stream them from my Apple TV. Obviously it was a little work and I’d much rather buy them if they were available, but as they are not, I don’t feel too guilty. I also did the same with UY film, Beautiful Dreamer and I found a laserdisc rip of Starship Troopers OVAs.

I’ll have a look for the live action CH now 👍

Back