The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

A fair few of the vets have acquired custom titles through behind-the-scenes work or contests too which makes the higher rank titles even rarer. State Alchemist isn't the highest one we set up...

(I'd not even be in the top ten list at all if not for having to occasionally step in and make 'official' posts which draws me out of my lurker role!)

Everyone always gets upset over the relative power levels of the titles but it's impossible to cater to all of the different fandoms so they're a jumble :)

R

When ordering from MVM I just get a "Your order has been completed" email when they ship it while the order page on the website only says "processed". Have you recieved an email like that? If you have, then it's been shipped and is on its way.

You have to be a survivor to even get into the post-count top ten... from what I can see only four of us (Grav, Rena, myself and Rui) are active users and two of those members are staff! I'm still trailing people who haven't posted in years.

Worst part is that thanks to the incident back in June 2016, my post count got reduced (it was nearly 10,000 before it happened then it went down to about 8,900 I think).

The like system hasn't been in place long, I think longstanding members deserve some retroactive likes... Say, 1000 free likes when you've been here 10 years?

Seriously though, I don't know how some of you guys do it. You've been here like, two years Lemon and you've already made as many posts as I had in about eight. And I feel like I post quite a lot (I do have the odd six-month hiatus mind). So yeah, you're gonna be at the top of that list soon enough if you keep that pace!

Back