The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Well twas surprised at that. I ordered serial experiment lain from cex online....not the greatest condition...probs the worst I've seen(case and sleeve wise) as it came with a ripped sleeve and knackered case. So I emailed mvm about it and they came through I recieved a brand new case and sleeve from them today. Kudos mvm

Well twas surprised at that. I ordered serial experiment lain from cex online....not the greatest condition...probs the worst I've seen(case and sleeve wise) as it came with a ripped sleeve and knackered case. So I emailed mvm about it and they came through I recieved a brand new case and sleeve from them today. Kudos mvm
Did you pay for it or did they just give it to you? o_O

Anyone know the return address and procedure for mvm?
I imagine contacting them would be a good start, presuming you bought directly from them/AOL. I mean otherwise I'd just return it to wherever you bought it from.

Last edited:
Did you pay for it or did they just give it to you? o_O

I imagine contacting them would be a good start, presuming you bought directly from them/AOL. I mean otherwise I'd just return it to wherever you bought it from.
Yeh bought it from AOL still sealed ...just bought it then found out someone has bought it me for Christmas :(.
And yeh they just sent me the case with the sleeve no payment or anything...very good of them

is any of the anime netflix has picked up actually coming to the UK? I've looked today and fate isn't on in the UK. dang it, I want strong words with the CEO I think his name is Netflix

is any of the anime netflix has picked up actually coming to the UK? I've looked today and fate isn't on in the UK. dang it, I want strong words with the CEO I think his name is Netflix

Fate/Apocrypha got a head-start for United States & Canada presumably because of Aniplex of America. December 2nd will be the launch date for the rest of the world including UK & Ireland.

All anime titles under the Netflix Original banner will be UK accessible.

In terms of Netflix titles hitting the UK we have Knights of Sidonia Season 1 and Ajin: Demi-Human Season 1 acquired thus far. More can happen.

Anyone have the new deluxe edition HC of Battle Angel Alita? I can't find any actual photos of the book and am hesitant to order without knowing what it actually looks like.

I think somebody once mentioned some tool with which you can test out waht region codes a DVD/BD disc actually has, which was supposed to be linked in some thread here. Anybody got a name to feed into the search function or a link to the thread for me? ^^"

Anyone have the new deluxe edition HC of Battle Angel Alita? I can't find any actual photos of the book and am hesitant to order without knowing what it actually looks like.

I have it. Started reading it last night. Its a really nice matt and gloss hardcover, with nice thick paper. Just fantastic quality through and through.

Attachments

• IMG_20171125_211457.jpg
    IMG_20171125_211457.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20171125_211512.jpg
    IMG_20171125_211512.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20171125_211528.jpg
    IMG_20171125_211528.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
Back