The General Conversation Area

Chaz said:
Otaku-san said:
Other then that, Your ever brilliant Otaku has made another cockup. I wanted to watch Nogisaka Haruka no Himitsu completely unaware I was actually watching the squeal before seeing the first season *derp*.
Yep... same with me and Burn Up Excess and Dirty Pair Flash. XD You aint alone, my friend.

How you've been otherwise? You weren't like Ryo and stayed up watching Tales of Earthsea on Film4 (even though he's got the DVD...)?

Yes well I'm fine chaz, how bout yourself? I was more a less "grounded" last week from going to weatherspoons without telling mum, hence why I'm watching a few series of different anime. But it was bloody worth going to. We ended sitting at the end with this big pain window that faced the street. Each time people went past, me and my mate where doing this:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNPSzLwcghE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNPSzLwcghE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

If my detective skills are working correctly, I can deduce that it is Chaos' Birthday! Happy Birthday Chaos!!! Hope you got something you've been wanting.

Voddas said:
If my detective skills are working correctly, I can deduce that it is Chaos' Birthday! Happy Birthday Chaos!!! Hope you got something you've been wanting.
Or if not, sell the pressies you dislike and go to the movies or something. ;)

"the movies"? Chaz has been Americanized! :shock:

Either the cinema or buy a DVD would be my choice.

I'm kinda sad actually... I hardly ever go to the cinema anymore unless it's a must see on big screen event (Avatar, 2012 etc). It's not my fault though... it's Sarah. She's really picky when it come to movies. I usually don't care unless it's a rom/com or teen/com. In that case I'll wait to see what my film addict friend has to say.

So tired........ z_z

*Hugs Voddas* There, there... I've yet to have such wonders placed on me. But you gotta do what you gotta do (or not in this case.) ;)

And yes, I am multicultural, including American. :D

Thanks for the pet but I'll be fine. :p

Only an hour left of "work"! Can't wait to get out of this sweat box and skip out into the early evening sun.

Thinking of watching The Pacific tonight! Recorded it on Sky+. Loved Band of Brothers like.

Otaku-san said:
Voddas said:
"the movies"? Chaz has been Americanized! :shock:

Oh Noes his onigari has been replace by a burger and sharp pointy swords with blunt sticks!!!

THE HORROR!
Erm... It's usually ther other way around, since I only get a chance to eat Japanese at places like Wagamama, and that means visiting Manchester...
In other words, it'd be the burger being replaced by the Ramen and such.

Anyways, seconds, please! :D

Hooray for Chaos' birthday!

As a present, observe the following polynomial mapping:

Logistic_map_examples.gif

This is a good example of a chaotic system. And Chaos Theory shares its name with Chaos. Hence the connection.

Mornin all,

Unsure if it was just Luton, but yesterday the internet was really slow overall. Thankfully its back upto speed today, was able to download a slipknot song i've learnt to love Via playing it on hard mode on Rock Band 2 :D its called Sulfur, from the "All Hope Is Gone (special edition)" album.

Hence sat in work now quietly headbanging at my desk, really cba with this week - afterall i have next week off so dealing with all this really isn't worth messing round with lol.

If i end up rambling i apologise now, i didn't get to sleep till 3am and then woke up at 4.30 to find myself out of bed and stood by the door to my room....trust me thats not the way you want to see yourself, especially after watching "paranormal activity"
Paranormal%20Activity.jpg

Back