The General Conversation Area

Where's Ayase by the way? Don't think I've spoken to him for going on two weeks. Plus I keep missing Black. =(

Tachi! Get your ass on here and entertain! I need to take my mind off of work. =P

Hey all... *Enters General Chat with messy hair and confused swirls around him*
Gosh, it's been a busy day. I wasn't played any jokes on me (or visa versa), but it was so quite in the past few weeks. I guess this years April Fool's theme was trying to say "Dont go into work today..." Phew!

At least it wasn't too bad, and I just got back from shopping. Relaxing until tonight, for taekwondo. Dont usually go on thursday to save money, but I need to go to this one.

At least I have a 6 day weeked now. :p Not in 'til Wednesday as far as I'm aware.

*spots Ayase in another thread*

Ah, forget my question. :p

Gonna head to ASDA to get a few brewskis in now. Hope everyone has an extreme long weekend. Later people!

Ciao for now

You spotted right Voddas. :p I am back, sorta. Thing is, I've had no time for anime at all so there's not much I can talk about. Had an awful lot to do, and will do again shortly. I'm ready for a peaceful couple of weeks now though... But I've also come down with a very annoying cold. :(

ayase said:
You spotted right Voddas. :p I am back, sorta. Thing is, I've had no time for anime at all so there's not much I can talk about. Had an awful lot to do, and will do again shortly. I'm ready for a peaceful couple of weeks now though... But I've also come down with a very annoying cold. :(
How did the store phase-out go?

In a word, well. Unwanted stock shifted quickly, the move was completed in the time I allocated... Next I'll be moving myself, which I'm not looking forward too doing. I've moved so many f*cking times I'm fed up of packing and unpacking and am really not looking forward to carrying that sofa bed down three flights of stairs...

ayase said:
In a word, well. Unwanted stock shifted quickly, the move was completed in the time I allocated... Next I'll be moving myself, which I'm not looking forward too doing. I've moved so many f*cking times I'm fed up of packing and unpacking and am really not looking forward to carrying that sofa bed down three flights of stairs...

Ever considered the ol' "Out the window" trick? 8)

Hmmm I still need to consider posting on Aions topic on Peach Girl, I've seen the series myself and quite surprised (to say the least) that Aion's actually considered to watch a shoujo anime. I just never seem to find the right time for when I need to post.

Other then that, Your ever brilliant Otaku has made another cockup. I wanted to watch Nogisaka Haruka no Himitsu completely unaware I was actually watching the squeal before seeing the first season *derp*. Other then that I saw the first season of Rosario+Vampire, bad choice, how the hell does Mono stand this crap?? Here's a vampire with less flaws then a one bedroom flat

Otaku-san said:
Other then that, Your ever brilliant Otaku has made another cockup. I wanted to watch Nogisaka Haruka no Himitsu completely unaware I was actually watching the squeal before seeing the first season *derp*.
Yep... same with me and Burn Up Excess and Dirty Pair Flash. XD You aint alone, my friend.

How you've been otherwise? You weren't like Ryo and stayed up watching Tales of Earthsea on Film4 (even though he's got the DVD...)?

Ryo Chan said:
right with the revelation that godot listens to the Jonas bros, no one on the forum has any right to pick on me for listening to Miley Cyrus now :D

Nawwww not me. Jayme does. He was listenin' to it last night, and I saw Chaz's post, I thought of it 8)

Godot said:
I'm fine Tach, if that applies to me too 8)

I saw you kicked ass on Rock Band this weekend? [according to Facebook].

Yeah, downloaded a fair few songs and played through em with my mate leo.

White Stripes - Seven nation army (i can gold star this on expert Bass)
All that remains - Chiron, two weeks
Tenacious D - Tribute.
Slipknot - psychosocial, Sulfur and Duality.
Bullet - Waking the demon
Foo Fighters - Best of you

Along with a few wild cards thrown in the mix for lulz.

Leo plays the drums, i play the guitar (hardly ever the bass).... he's more adaptable to Hard mode than i am, but in my defence i have more buttons to press lol.

Back