The General Conversation Area

Never seen it but plan on doing so at some point. I want to see how scary it actually is.

Morning all. I've just started my first day in my new office... I don't like it. The desk is smaller so my legs kick everything and everything is mirrored so I feel disorientated. My phone just rand and I nearlly nocked over a can of red bull reaching over the wrong side of my desk. ¬_¬

Sulfur is a good song, perhaps not as good as Psychosocial or Dead Memories though. I NEED TO SEE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY! I wanted to see it in the cinema but most of my friends had already seen it first day and my girlfriend refused to watch it...

Voddas, give it a year and you'll love it. You'll love every flaw in that office and you'll grow accustomed to navigating the office like a Ninja

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Sulfur is a good song, perhaps not as good as Psychosocial or Dead Memories though. I NEED TO SEE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY! I wanted to see it in the cinema but most of my friends had already seen it first day and my girlfriend refused to watch it...

Voddas, give it a year and you'll love it. You'll love every flaw in that office and you'll grow accustomed to navigating the office like a Ninja
Morning Manga & Wisp.

That's exactly why I haven't seen it yet. The misses is a scaredy cat when it comes to horrors. It's bad enough getting her to sit through a sci-fi movie. ¬_¬

I will get used to my new office Wisp... I just fear change. But I'll get over it.:p

Hallo to you both. Yeah, my friend said something similar after seeing it, only made me want to watch it more >:3

Well I've made a deal with my girlfriend that if I sit her down and make her watch a horror film, I HAVE to go on a rollercoaster with her (Yes, they terrify me)... needless to say, I haven't made her watch a thing yet :p

Don't worry, once you make it your own enviroment (what ever that might mean, I don't mean to make you sound like an animal here) you'll be fine

stuart-says-yes said:
Oh I seen that in cinema's it was immense, but I can't walk around in the dark any more, also I couldn't sleep for the first few nights after seeing it :)

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Hallo to you both. Yeah, my friend said something similar after seeing it, only made me want to watch it more >:3

Yeah i'll admit it spooked me.....but then again i went to watch it with the girlfriend at 2am. Then i went home and had to try and sleep in my double bed with that film still fresh in mind :eek:

Chaz said:
Otaku-san said:
Voddas said:
"the movies"? Chaz has been Americanized! :shock:

Oh Noes his onigari has been replace by a burger and sharp pointy swords with blunt sticks!!!

THE HORROR!
Erm... It's usually ther other way around, since I only get a chance to eat Japanese at places like Wagamama, and that means visiting Manchester...
In other words, it'd be the burger being replaced by the Ramen and such.

Then technically you've been transformed into Wapanese. Also 4kids much

Ryo Chan said:
oh it's such a sunny day

and i hate work

:thumb: and agreed. dare i say it; a 4 week day is still too long for my liking now :lol:

Just looked in my online banking, seems i've got more money than i thought i would :) might actually be able to go out tonight and tide myself over until payday tomorrow (curse you bank holiday for pushing payday back a day!)

Wow! Hardcore sleep last night. Was in bed by 11.30 (early for me) and slept threw till 8.20! Considering I get an average of 5 hours a night that was unexpected. I thought it would have been a good thing but my eyes feel heavier than normal?

Why is it that when you sleep for longer than your body is used to, you feel more tired than if you'd slept less?

It's crazy and irritating. ¬_¬

Morning all by the way. :p

edit: Morning Tachi.

Your body just ain't used to the whole 9 hours-ish sleep, and to be fair, i think most people would be tired if they slept to long. Much the same as if they slept to little really. Never completely understood it all, but at least got some of the idea.

Morning all anywho. So i've got 19 days before my first exam, the joys. Until then, i'm gonna try and do as much relaxing as i can....which probably means today and tomorrow only, hah. Oh and the whole find a job thing is there too...i hate it when there is so few to find =/

Arbalest said:
Your body just ain't used to the whole 9 hours-ish sleep, and to be fair, i think most people would be tired if they slept to long. Much the same as if they slept to little really. Never completely understood it all, but at least got some of the idea.
I understand that your body and mind get used to a set routine and sometimes it takes longer to adapt. It's just the whole "more sleep = more tired" thing that I can't get my head around. Plus, with going to bed early, I would have thought I would have woken up sooner if the sleep wasn't required.... very strange if you ask me. If anyone can shed any light, I shall listen.

Arbalest said:
Oh and the whole find a job thing is there too...i hate it when there is so few to find =/
You and me both brother. Getting a decent job nowadays is about as easy as licking your own elbow. ¬_¬

Voddas said:
Arbalest said:
I understand that your body and mind get used to a set routine and sometimes it takes longer to adapt. It's just the whole "more sleep = more tired" thing that I can't get my head around. Plus, with going to bed early, I would have thought I would have woken up sooner if the sleep wasn't required.... very strange if you ask me. If anyone can shed any light, I shall listen.

Arbalest said:
Oh and the whole find a job thing is there too...i hate it when there is so few to find =/
You and me both brother. Getting a decent job nowadays is about as easy as licking your own elbow. ¬_¬

and make that 3

whoopy me, i get to spend my day off waiting for Virgin to turn up and install my new TV and FASTER BROADBAND!!!!

mangaman74 said:
Morning all.

Nice and sunny here - perfect day to be stuck inside working

Meant to be 20 degrees outside right now, hopefully this weather carries on into next week (week off work).

You know, we have sun here, as surprising as that may sound. Hopefully it will keep up, we had a hell of a lot of rain over the weekend and such anyways.

Back