Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Well it's not a collection if it's digital.
I don't like paying for something and having nothing to show for it afterwards.
I'm not a fan for digital only games too.

Key Word-not streaming-I do have a digital collection on hdds. BTW-you have the exact same bluray sets of Fate/Zero (including the "limited" case) and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks that I have.

Key Word-not streaming-I do have a digital collection on hdds. BTW-you have the exact same bluray sets of Fate/Zero (including the "limited" case) and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks that I have.
There's a few part sets I'm missing.
I tend to wait for a complete series version to be released if I can, but apart from that I pretty much have every UK release.

Actually those sets were less than a third of what the us or japanese aniplex sets would've cost me. And for me it's all about saving as much money as I can-btw that Sky Blue release took me a few years to track down.DSC00513.JPG

Anime can be a very expensive hobby if you are into collecting phyiscal releases-if I had to guess how much I've spent in the 20 years+ of anime I have I'd guess maybe $25,000.

Anime can be a very expensive hobby if you are into collecting phyiscal releases-if I had to guess how much I've spent in the 20 years+ of anime I have I'd guess maybe $25,000.
True, but it's exactly that a hobby. Nothing wrong with a collection.
It's human nature to collect/hoard things.

By the time you die Blu-rays and DVDs will be ancient history with no hardware left to play them on, so they won't even be worth the space they take up in your coffin, lol... ;)

Look at 3D Blu-rays - it's becoming harder and harder to find equipment to view those with anymore, at least here in the US... and I have over 200 3D Blu-rays in my collection. Fortunately I still have a 3D projector to play them with, and two 3D players, but once they wear out, then what? :(

By the time you die Blu-rays and DVDs will be ancient history with no hardware left to play them on, so they won't even be worth the space they take up in your coffin, lol... ;)

Look at 3D Blu-rays - it's becoming harder and harder to find equipment to view those with anymore... and I got over 200 3D Blu-rays in my collection. :(
I feel your pain.

I'm waiting on getting new shelves, I need more room, I'm waiting on some more stuff too and I can make room by getting rid of the Pokemon VHS tapes. I already have a ton of Dragon Ball Z and Gundam DVDs boxed up once they got replaced.
1592916548704.png
1592916794152.png
IMG_20200623_134835.jpg
Bonus, the top shelves and the stuff I jam up there.
IMG_20200623_132405.jpgIMG_20200623_132955.jpg

Blimey been 2 and a half years since I posted my DVDs/Manga and Blu-rays! I'm not a collector, well not in the same way a lot of you guys are. I generally buy films, shows I like and stuff I think I might like, but aren't streaming (although as you'll notice I have a load in wrapping that are streaming because I never got round to them before they appeared online!)
DSC_2689.JPG
DSC_2690.JPG
A few OP/EDs, show OSTs and film OSTs
DSC_2691.JPG

I also have an assortment of collectables. My collection of proper figures is already on the forum, but here's the rest:
DSC_2687.JPG
DSC_2686.JPG
Was going to get the NGE ones that were just about to come out, but the apocalypse happened which is probably fitting. I don't think EVAs would be much use against a virus though. Might try to get to Forbidden Planet soon to see if they still have them.
DSC_2688.JPG
I also have a few other bits that I posted in the first post. The Your Name. picture is the reverse of a Blu-ray cover, but I can't remember where I got it from as I brought the Deluxe Edition (and the DVD for the Sainsbury's exclusive cards).
DSC_2681.JPG

Back