Figure discussion/picture thread

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
@Girls wIth Guns , Ah so you love kimono’s and weapons, then this must definitively be waifu material for you 😁

View attachment 13172

Oh yeah, lol! If I was collecting anime figures at all, they would not be of any specific characters from favorite anime series - it would just be all sweet-looking, mild-mannered girls in Kimonos and/or yukatas. 🥰 I'd be out of all my stocked-up toilet paper in no time!

Is that the girl from Date A Live?

Hunter_Killer

Student Council President
Is that the girl from Date A Live?
Yeah, Kurumi Tokisaki.

Btw. This is nice:

Stiivun

Stand User
Anyways, looking at this thread did cost me money again. Was looking at a Kurumi figure some time last year but waited too long so in the regular shops that figure is OOP. But I did find one shop who still had some on stock, so I've ordered this one.

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Not gonna start...not gonna start...not gonna start...not gonna start...not gonna start... 😓

My very first and last figure order I placed was for this Aniplex figure of Homura about 4-5 years ago, but then I decided against starting to collect figures and cancelled the order. Never bought a single figure since.

Last edited:

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
As a rule, I don’t buy figures, but there is something I’ve got my eye on from AmiAmi - what can I expect from them in terms of service? By which, I really mean ‘can I expect a big bill from customs?’ It’s already quite expensive.

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
As a rule, I don’t buy figures, but there is something I’ve got my eye on from AmiAmi - what can I expect from them in terms of service? By which, I really mean ‘can I expect a big bill from customs?’ It’s already quite expensive.

AmiAmi don't lie on their declaration forms. So if its an expensive figure. Expect to pay 20% + (fee of the courier used. £8-12)

Gemsy-chan

The Wildcard
You will get hit by customs with Amiami, i would recommend Biginjap and Nippon Yasan for figures as they undervalue.

cudwieser

Student Council President
Hope this is alright with you @Professor Irony , but saw this on offer for any Re: Zero fans so I'm dropping it here if anyone is interested in spending the cash down the back of the sofa :)

1594850677240.png

1594850710365.png

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
Ais Wallenstein (DanMachi)
DSC_2698.JPG

DSC_2699.JPG
DSC_2700.JPG
DSC_2701.JPG

Unfortunately there's a little damage. It was advertised as new and the box certainly seemed like it hadn't been opened before, so I'm guessing it's a bad manufacturing job or has been stored somewhere unsuitable for it sometime in its life. The first season of DanMachi is 5 years old and I think this came out soon after.
DSC_2702.JPG

Clare (Claymore)
DSC_2704.JPG

DSC_2706.JPG
DSC_2707.JPG
DSC_2709.JPG

She can also have her sword on her back (as shown in the group shot) and has a spare right arm that's bandaged in leather straps (been a while since I saw Claymore and I can't remember the reason for them, but vaguely remember it was later on in story)

DSC_2714.JPG