Figure discussion/picture thread

I guess I should post the thing in my avatar. It's my only figure but I like it, it sits next to me near my PC staring endlessly.

Well I know I'll be staring back endlessly at my two 18+ figures, once I get them. 😜

That first one I ordered way back in December 2021 should finally be arriving in April or May... Looking forward to viewing her at her very finest, without those white, fuzzy censor dots on all the online photos. 😁

Latest lady with a weapon. Not a shooty or a pointy one. But a blunt one!
Hizuru Minakata
IMG_20230324_150825_7.jpg
IMG_20230324_150804_6.jpg
IMG_20230324_150753_1.jpg
IMG_20230324_150835_3.jpg

Definitely a cheaper model than most of the rest I have, due to her coming in 2 parts. The sledgehammer was quite difficult to get through her hair:
IMG_20230324_150052_1.jpg

So, silly-minded me broke down and just ordered a third 18+ cast off figure earlier today, I found her online for $225 from Japan. She has the perfect body dimensions and oppai for me, very long black hair, cute face and eyes, and I love her pose, so I just couldn't resist - dirty old man that I am! I'm not really a fan of the overall theme with the metal "wings" on her back, so I'm hoping they're easily removable.

I won't post any photos here, but If you want a look at the figure, just do a search for SOGNO Vispo 1/7 Scale Figure. (NSFW)

I'm still waiting on receiving my first ever 18+ cast off figure I pre-ordered, way back in December of 2021... 😴

Been after these Nurse Witch Komugi and Koyori figures for ages and finally was able to get them. The ribbon Komugi figure is incredibly rare and expensive, especially due to how fragile it is. If you find one for sale it is likely broken in some way, likely ribbon pieces broken off and lost. The one I got was sold with some damage, the ribbons going around the sides are broken in multiple places, that the previous owner repaired.
Komugi.jpgKoyori.jpg

Latest lady with a weapon. Not a shooty or a pointy one. But a blunt one!
Hizuru Minakata
View attachment 28729
View attachment 28730
View attachment 28731
View attachment 28732

Definitely a cheaper model than most of the rest I have, due to her coming in 2 parts. The sledgehammer was quite difficult to get through her hair:
View attachment 28733
It's a shame Bandai were the only prize figure company that did anything with STR, unfortunately they are stuck making cheap ass prize figures despite the price allowance increasing, meanwhile Sega Taito and FuRyu have all increased to the point of some figures having even commercial quality

Ugh, I'm still waiting for three pre-order figures to arrive, the wait time for these dang figures is incredibly long. The first figure I ordered back at the beginning of December 2021, and the release date keeps getting pushed out, now it's I think September of this year. If it gets delayed any further, it will closing in on the 2-year mark. This is getting almost as bad as the delays on Anime Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray sets, lol! (j/k!) I really doubt I'll be pre-ordering any more figures, I'd rather look for ones available in-stock somewhere. :mad:

Ugh, I'm still waiting for three pre-order figures to arrive, the wait time for these dang figures is incredibly long. The first figure I ordered back at the beginning of December 2021, and the release date keeps getting pushed out, now it's I think September of this year. If it gets delayed any further, it will closing in on the 2-year mark. This is getting almost as bad as the delays on Anime Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray sets, lol! (j/k!) I really doubt I'll be pre-ordering any more figures, I'd rather look for ones available in-stock somewhere. :mad:
I find the best way to get instock figures for relatively affordable prices, except for rare ones, is just to go for pre-owned on AmiAmi. From my experience B rated is like new and B+ is essentially new condition on their quality ratings.

I did pop into Fantasiapelit in Helsinki when I was there. I don't think I bought anything, but might be worth popping into if you are around the city centre.

Melty princess Bocchi figure up for pre-order

FIGURE-158259.jpg

I think this perhaps the best Bocchi figure to date, with it having an anime accurate outfit, pose and it's pretty cheap too at 6,540JPY or about £35.

I finally received my very first figure in the mail on Tuesday the 29th, although this one is perhaps a little bit racier than most of the figures in this thread, so I will leave it in the box for this photo session. It has the option of being displayed completely in the nude, with all parts gloriously revealed! This was actually the third 18+ castoff figure I had pre-ordered over the past 2 years, but is the first to actually ship and arrive on my doorstep.

I decided on getting this figure because the number of 18+ figures with the small boobies I so much prefer are very few and far between; the vast majority of 18+ figures all have those huge-mungus watermelons as the primary focus - something I just cannot comprehend as being even remotely desireable, lol!

SOGNO Vispo Original Figure 1/7 Scale Figure

sognovispo1.jpg

sognovispo2.jpg

sognovispo3.jpg

Ugh, I cannot believe this - I just checked on the status of the very first 18+ figure I pre-ordered way back on 2 December 2021. It's release date has been delayed numerous times, just like an Anime Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray set, but it's to an extreme now - just two weeks ago when I last checked the expected release date was September 2023, but now it has been pushed back yet again to February 2024 - that's 2 years and 3 months from the date I purchased it. Heck, by the time I receive it, I'll be too old to "appreciate" it anymore. :mad:

(NSFW images)
Cleyera Doll Bishoujo Mangekyou statuette PVC 1/6 Renge 20 cm

Last edited:
It just happen sometimes, I've had a couple of figures get delayed for a year or more in the past. Probably the biggest delay I can think of is the Aria Nendoroids. They were announced 5 years ago and only just started taking official pre-orders 10 days ago.

Back