Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
By the time you die Blu-rays and DVDs will be ancient history with no hardware left to play them on, so they won't even be worth the space they take up in your coffin, lol... ;)

Look at 3D Blu-rays - it's becoming harder and harder to find equipment to view those with anymore, at least here in the US... and I have over 200 3D Blu-rays in my collection. Fortunately I still have a 3D projector to play them with, and two 3D players, but once they wear out, then what? :(

Denny Fisher

Pokémon Master
By the time you die Blu-rays and DVDs will be ancient history with no hardware left to play them on, so they won't even be worth the space they take up in your coffin, lol... ;)

Look at 3D Blu-rays - it's becoming harder and harder to find equipment to view those with anymore... and I got over 200 3D Blu-rays in my collection. :(
I feel your pain.

Law

Completely Average High School Student
I'm waiting on getting new shelves, I need more room, I'm waiting on some more stuff too and I can make room by getting rid of the Pokemon VHS tapes. I already have a ton of Dragon Ball Z and Gundam DVDs boxed up once they got replaced.
1592916548704.png
1592916794152.png
IMG_20200623_134835.jpg
Bonus, the top shelves and the stuff I jam up there.
IMG_20200623_132405.jpgIMG_20200623_132955.jpg

D1tchd1gger

Claymore
Blimey been 2 and a half years since I posted my DVDs/Manga and Blu-rays! I'm not a collector, well not in the same way a lot of you guys are. I generally buy films, shows I like and stuff I think I might like, but aren't streaming (although as you'll notice I have a load in wrapping that are streaming because I never got round to them before they appeared online!)
DSC_2689.JPG
DSC_2690.JPG
A few OP/EDs, show OSTs and film OSTs
DSC_2691.JPG

I also have an assortment of collectables. My collection of proper figures is already on the forum, but here's the rest:
DSC_2687.JPG
DSC_2686.JPG
Was going to get the NGE ones that were just about to come out, but the apocalypse happened which is probably fitting. I don't think EVAs would be much use against a virus though. Might try to get to Forbidden Planet soon to see if they still have them.
DSC_2688.JPG
I also have a few other bits that I posted in the first post. The Your Name. picture is the reverse of a Blu-ray cover, but I can't remember where I got it from as I brought the Deluxe Edition (and the DVD for the Sainsbury's exclusive cards).
DSC_2681.JPG

zrdb

Student Council President
Here's a rack of dvds that date back to my early days of anime collecting-DSC00514.JPGDSC00516.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: WMD

zrdb

Student Council President
The problem I have is that the bulk of my current collection resides on a bunch of portable hdds so it's really hard to show it unless you like shots of the drive menus.

Scrambled Valkyrie

Dandy Guy, in Space
Going to have to get round to posting some pics of mine at some point but it'll be a lot of work. Although I have most of it in one room there are little bits strewn all over the house! :)

farzam1999

Vampire Ninja
It's been over a year since my last collection photo, so I thought I'd make an update. It has grown since last year, but I estimate at least 100 titles have been received and sold in the meantime, can't always like blind buys 🤷‍♂️

I would wait for my order of Bunny Girl Senpai to come, but it might arrive in two weeks or so (the one clear case is supposed to represent it lol).
yes.jpg
I'm also nearing the end of acquiring the catalogue titles that I (may) want, those being:
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl (AU)
  • InuYasha - Movie Collection (US)
Pre-order/TBA titles that I may want:
  • Interspecies Reviewers (US)
  • InuYasha - Set 3 (US)
  • KonoSuba - Season 2 (US)
  • Violet Evergarden (US)
  • Violet Evergarden - Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll (US)
Yes, I display "Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!" without the slip.

Last edited: