Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

TooSushi

Completely Average High School Student
This is my collection as of May 2019, although I used to have a hell of a lot more a decade ago when I pretty much had mainly DVD collections - I try to keep a streamline collection with stuff I know I would watch again and again; in particular I am proud to own the original JP Blu ray Box of Ergo Proxy, which is my all-time favourite Anime and is long OOP. This edition appears to sell for £500 plus on various online retailers. As well, I love my AnimEigo Kickstarter BD sets ;).

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
... in particular I am proud to own the original JP Blu ray Box of Ergo Proxy, which is my all-time favourite Anime and is long OOP. This edition appears to sell for £500 plus on various online retailers.
Ooo yes, I do love my JP Ergo Proxy Blu-ray Box - the finish on the outside box is so velvety smooth to the touch... Glad to see someone else with a copy in their collection, nice pick! The series is one of my top favorites as well, and fits my Girls with Guns anime theme, too!

TooSushi

Completely Average High School Student
Ooo yes, I do love my JP Ergo Proxy Blu-ray Box - the finish on the outside box is so velvety smooth to the touch... Glad to see someone else with a copy in their collection, nice pick! The series is one of my top favorites as well, and fits my Girls with Guns anime theme, too!
Also glad to know someone else has it :) would be nice to see your collection!

I literally spent years scouring eBay, Japanese retailers and other sites for this edition and barely found nothing, but when there was a copy, you would be talking £500 - 1000! However, two years ago, someone on eBay from Birmingham had a sealed copy for £150, but I haggled it to £120. Felt like bloody Xmas when I got it! To top it off, it is Region B and has English Dub!

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
Also glad to know someone else has it :) would be nice to see your collection!
My collection is posted up just three pages back, actually...

Girls with Guns Anime Collection

My anime collecting is primarily focused on English friendly JP releases, Korean Lenticular LE sets, and Aniplex of America releases. Just those fill one entire 36" wide, 8-shelf media unit - 6 shelves of JP and KR sets and 2 shelves of AoA titles - and still growing!

My only complaint with the JP Ergo Proxy release is that it is English-dub-only - I'm a diehard subber, so I also have Funimation's Anime Classics DVD set and their more recent Blu-ray release so I am able to watch the series in Japanese with English subtitles.

Last edited: