Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Very nice collection @Azar
I'll have to update my pictures eventually, now I have a load of new Madman titles in my collection and a new tower. Need some more shelves from Ikea for my mini bookcase though.

I got my mini towers from Argos, since they're moveable, tempted to get a bigger one and put a custom base on it so I can move it when needed but that's a bridge to cross when I'm really stuck for space...

I plan to buy one of those plastic storage boxes, and store away DVDs of things like Bleach, and my manga I'm not currently reading. This to free up space on my shelf for blu-rays, and stuff. My really expensive DVDs like Blood+ get to live on the shelf though.

I have a load of dvds, mainly comedies which I might need to box away eventually, but I can't bring myself to put my Doctor Who collection in storage since I spent so much time getting all of them over the years.

I've been collecting nearly 20 years now. Granted I've had periodic sifts which has reduced the potential size by a few hundred titles but I'm still comfortably in the thousands in terms of size.

Collection wise it's less about size and more about owning titles I like and would want to watch again. I'm quite fussy over what I buy and usually pick up 2-4 titles a month and that's enough for me. I'm already running out of shelf space but im looking to move house which will hopefully provide a separate room for my anime and music collection.

I don't think I buy that many each month. I'm an old school collector from the days when a 26 episode series was split over eight single volumes. Having never bothered/been able to upgrade the numbers creep up quickly

I have 49 (I believe) volumes of Rurouni Kenshin, 4 more if you count Samurai X and New Kyoto.

Then there's the 50-something volumes of Inuyasha, plus the movies.

I was lucky to get all of Kenshin in the now OOP and often-bootlegged collection (mine was an original version)

Back