Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

That one could be a fun thread - I have plenty of outrageous purchases like that, although most of them are imports that are insanely priced to begin with. but some of my purchases also have some interesting backstories or circumstances.

Today I finally bought a couple of DVD towers for my BDs/DVDs and no longer have them stacked sideways and such. I was expecting the worst when I bought them as they were very cheap but see tbh I'm pretty happy with them for what they are. I mean I've only built one thus far but for £25 each (albeit that's the sale price) it ain't all that bad, I mean sure they don't look great (not exactly bad either though) and I'm sure they aren't gonna be the sturdiest of things, but again, they were £25 each.

Anyhoo I don't have much of a collection, and nothing fancy like most of you but thought I'd share anyway. It's growing very slowly at the moment tbh, in fact I don't think it's gotten much bigger since I last posted and that was quite some time ago, one day I'll have a big collection, one day...

BDs - This isn't everything, but it is most of my BDs.
j13bjPml.jpg

M6dMDkLl.jpg

hWyUJlUl.jpg

DVDs - Not many DVDs tbh and a few of them have been upgraded to BD already and I'm too lazy to get rid of the DVDs
NAvB5tbl.jpg
VNiRYvxl.jpg

Yes I know Avatar TLA isn't anime but it drives a friend of mine mental that I keep it with my anime so it shall remain there...

Gonna build the other DVD tower I got and stick the DVDs in that and move my games over to where the DVDs are just now. I may even buy another of the towers as they're in the Argos clearance sale so I assume they're stopping making them and for £25 I reckon they're not bad.

Today I finally bought a couple of DVD towers for my BDs/DVDs and no longer have them stacked sideways and such. I was expecting the worst when I bought them as they were very cheap but see tbh I'm pretty happy with them for what they are. I mean I've only built one thus far but for £25 each (albeit that's the sale price) it ain't all that bad, I mean sure they don't look great (not exactly bad either though) and I'm sure they aren't gonna be the sturdiest of things, but again, they were £25 each.

Anyhoo I don't have much of a collection, and nothing fancy like most of you but thought I'd share anyway. It's growing very slowly at the moment tbh, in fact I don't think it's gotten much bigger since I last posted and that was quite some time ago, one day I'll have a big collection, one day...

BDs - This isn't everything, but it is most of my BDs.
j13bjPml.jpg

M6dMDkLl.jpg

hWyUJlUl.jpg

DVDs - Not many DVDs tbh and a few of them have been upgraded to BD already and I'm too lazy to get rid of the DVDs
NAvB5tbl.jpg
VNiRYvxl.jpg

Yes I know Avatar TLA isn't anime but it drives a friend of mine mental that I keep it with my anime so it shall remain there...

Gonna build the other DVD tower I got and stick the DVDs in that and move my games over to where the DVDs are just now. I may even buy another of the towers as they're in the Argos clearance sale so I assume they're stopping making them and for £25 I reckon they're not bad.
I used to have ATLA with my anime for sh*ts and gigs.
I've actually done something similar and moved my dvds to shelves whilst my Blu Rays are in my new bookcase (I'll put photos on here at some point.)

I think my last update was maybe in 2016 so here it is. I barely bought anything in the last 12 months though.

The dvds on the floor are the ones I'm actually trying to sell so they arent even outside of the closet most of the time and also due to lack of space.

collecao ani manga 03-2018 1.jpgcollecao ani manga 03-2018 2.jpgcollecao ani manga 03-2018 3.jpg

Back