Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

I wouldn't be able to sleep worrying about the stability of those box sets, you seem to have cracked the Tetris code of them though
On this note I once had to stack my anime similar to that. It lasted about half a day then I had to move them, just couldn’t keep them like that!

You'd have to bring a bottle and possibly a step ladder :)
I can supply the step-ladder on account of my Dad being a joiner. I will supply the booze too, but that will be all yours since I don't touch the stuff :p

Neat collection though dude; beware the artex ceiling!

I can supply the step-ladder on account of my Dad being a joiner. I will supply the booze too, but that will be all yours since I don't touch the stuff :p

Neat collection though dude; beware the artex ceiling!
That's just the 'overflow' there's another 6 shelves full underneath. You're right about the artex, if I go for something off the top I take the skin off my knuckles.

That's just the 'overflow' there's another 6 shelves full underneath. You're right about the artex, if I go for something off the top I take the skin off my knuckles.
My ceiling is similar, though it's those ugly circle patterns that look like someone kept messing up the paint.

I have a new layout to showcase but I was waiting for my last SS order to show up and it never did-guess I'll put it on here once the new ones arrive.

Got another bookcase to assemble in the morning so I'll post the updated collection shots once the Secondspin orders are received and situated.
Coincidentally I just ordered a new bookcase that should be delivered tomorrow. Once I've got it all sorted out I may post an picture, I think it's been almost a year since I last posted.

Back