D1tchd1gger

Baka Ranger
Crowd funding for an anime music video by Animator Supporters the organisation who started the New Animator Dormitory.

Ian Wolf

Harem King
AUKN Staff
Having crowdfunded my book CLAMPdown with Kickstarter, the book is now available to buy on Amazon. eBook and audio version are due out soon.

Ian Wolf

Harem King
AUKN Staff
Just got my book reviewed by ANN - a "C" grade, so average, I'm OK with that. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the review is that they censor the c-word in their review, but in the blurb of the review on the front page and their tweets of review, that word remains uncensored for some reason.

CommanderZx2

Straw Hat Pirate
Just got my book reviewed by ANN - a "C" grade, so average, I'm OK with that. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the review is that they censor the c-word in their review, but in the blurb of the review on the front page and their tweets of review, that word remains uncensored for some reason.

Advertises hate the word. If you say it on YouTube your video will be demonetised. They are already scanning for spoken words for automatically generated subs, so those are scanned for certain words. Most swears are acceptable, but the C word is an automatic demonetisation.