Crowd funding for an anime music video by Animator Supporters the organisation who started the New Animator Dormitory.

Having crowdfunded my book CLAMPdown with Kickstarter, the book is now available to buy on Amazon. eBook and audio version are due out soon.

Just got my book reviewed by ANN - a "C" grade, so average, I'm OK with that. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the review is that they censor the c-word in their review, but in the blurb of the review on the front page and their tweets of review, that word remains uncensored for some reason.

Just got my book reviewed by ANN - a "C" grade, so average, I'm OK with that. Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the review is that they censor the c-word in their review, but in the blurb of the review on the front page and their tweets of review, that word remains uncensored for some reason.

Advertises hate the word. If you say it on YouTube your video will be demonetised. They are already scanning for spoken words for automatically generated subs, so those are scanned for certain words. Most swears are acceptable, but the C word is an automatic demonetisation.

Not quite sure what they're after money for other than profit? Don't see any mention of getting an official license and you can get enamel pins mass produced for far less than what they're asking for.

I just am not a big fan of mecha series, especially older series like Macross and Gundam with such cartoony looking mecha action. I have backed every Anime Kickstarter that Robert has put out so far, so I did decide to pledge the $75 level for this one, the usual deluxe set with a chipboard box. But after reading the synopsis and watching the video on the Kickstarter page, I think I may end up dropping out before it closes; it just doesn't look like anything that would interest me at all. I'll have to try to find somewhere to watch some of this to see if I should bother to stick with it or not.

Back