Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

I didn't get the chance to post this back in December as they were in storage but here is my DVD, VHS and live-action adaptation portion of my anime collection.

This includes my only non-UK release which is Genshiken (which I don't actually have anything to play it on) and for everything else, I only buy DVD if there is no blu-ray release in the UK or if the DVD is a special edition of sorts or has notable extras not included on the blu-ray's (e.g. the Pikachu shorts included with the Pokemon movies).

View attachment 23464
Suzuka.... I like your style... Love that

Unfortunately the last two volumes weren't released over here so the box is incomplete but I have seen the entire series, really enjoyed it as well, a shame it never got a full adaptation but we got Fuuka at least which I also enjoyed.
Same its a great anime... Easily in my top 5
Ive been pestering @MVM and @anime_andrew for soooooooooo loooooooong to obtain the licence for it so we can get a blu ray release it deserves.... Safe to say... Doubt it will happen now.... Darn funimation!

Hmm-School Rumble? I have all of it that was released in the us but for some strange reason I've never watched it-go figure?
Haven't watched it myself either, unfortunately all of what I have in the image is what was released in the UK and that doesn't even cover the entirety of season one.

It was released by the same distributor (Revelation) as Suzuka and Peach Girl which are both incomplete there so I don't know what happend back in the day if they lost the licenses or if they went out of business, would be interested to know if anyone has details.

Hmm-School Rumble? I have all of it that was released in the us but for some strange reason I've never watched it-go figure?
Haven't watched it myself either, unfortunately all of what I have in the image is what was released in the UK and that doesn't even cover the entirety of season one.

I've seen all of School Rumble and would wholeheartedly recommend it, I got all of it on US DVD releases secondhand for £4 the lot one Xmas :)

I have Peach Girl and have watched it but it didn't really do much for me-same for Suzuka and I usually like shoujo stuff.

Collection update! - August 2022 edition.
I can see I literally did the last post, above this one, in March 2022. Seeing my collection, and I’m amazed of how much I’ve acquired in the past 5 months.

View attachment 25770

Two weeks ago, I got another BILLY, along with two OXBERG glass doors. I use this BILLY to display my bigger box and slipcase releases of Eureka and 88 Films titles.

As for anime I‘ve acquired since last, I’ve gotten in to One Piece, Dragons Ball (again) and got some others.
Manga is new as well, I started collecting that in late April and plan to get a lot more.

I’ve also started to really double, triple or even quadruple dipping now, either for packaging or exclusive bonus features. Such as three releases of Police Story and three of some Bruce Lee movies.

Close-up shots in the spoiler tag below.
Amazing collection

The JP Fate boxes all have English subtitles only, no dub. I got greedy and collected both the AoJ and AoA sets for Zero, UBW and Heavens Feel - I'm such a sucker for Japanese releases with digipaks! 🥰

farzam, did you actually get rid of all your AoA collection except Fate and Demon Slayer? Sigh, I don't know if we can be friends anymore now, lol... ;)

Last edited:
They have English subs, no idea if there’s a dub on them.

The JP Fate boxes all have English subtitles only, no dub.

farzam, did you actually get rid of all your AoA collection except Fate and Demon Slayer? Sigh, I don't know if we can be friends anymore now, lol... ;)
Cheers. I found them on CD Japan as well which is interesting. I know what I'm buying next month.

Collection update! - August 2022 edition.
I can see I literally did the last post, above this one, in March 2022. Seeing my collection, and I’m amazed of how much I’ve acquired in the past 5 months.

View attachment 25770

Two weeks ago, I got another BILLY, along with two OXBERG glass doors. I use this BILLY to display my bigger box and slipcase releases of Eureka and 88 Films titles.

As for anime I‘ve acquired since last, I’ve gotten in to One Piece, Dragon Ball (again) and got some others.
Manga is new as well, I started collecting that in late April and plan to get a lot more.

I’ve also started to really double, triple or even quadruple dipping now, either for packaging or exclusive bonus features. Such as three releases of Police Story and three of some Bruce Lee movies.

Close-up shots in the spoiler tag below.
Somehow I missed your August update. Your setup is looking real clean and inspiring 🔥

Now it is unlikely anything else will arrive before the end of the year (jinxing myself already) I thought I would share my anime collection as of 2022. This is the largest the collection has ever grown within a year though I did sell off a few titles I felt I would never get around to / didn't have as much interest in but I wouldn't put it past me on picking them up again if I see them for a decent price and depending on the title.

20221229_185247.jpg

20221229_192050.jpg

20221229_185305.jpg

20221229_185341.jpg

20221229_185359.jpg

20221229_185504.jpg

20221229_185521.jpg

20221229_185536.jpg

20221229_185612.jpg

20221229_185444.jpg

Last edited:
Since its the end of the year I thought I would post my collection. Firstly I am very specific with how I organize my Blu Rays as I hate seeing slip cases, standard Blu Rays and Slipcovers jumbled next to each other, so they are all separated from each other. Secondly I organize my Blu Rays like this. Slipcases, Slipcovers, Steelbooks, Standard Blu Rays and DVDs. I keep my chipboard boxes seperate from the others. With this I group them by distributor and how their spines line up next to each other as I like everything neat. Thirdly I will only show my Anime Blu Rays but I do collector other films.

When it comes to chipboard boxes I seperate them by distributor first, then by how thick they are unless they are apart of a series like K: Project. So we have AL, MVM, Universal, Manga/Animatsu/Funimation UK, Funiamtion US and then Misc.

Box (2).jpg

Box 2.jpg

Slipcase.jpg

When it comes to slipcovers I seperate them by thickness first, then by how well the spines match up next to each other. Its a lot easier since I don't have too many slipcovers but I will be forever annoyed by Funimation just using the Blu Ray logo without the "Blu Ray Disc" text below the logo on the spine while they use Blu Ray logo with text at the front of it. Its down right stupid and looks awful with it making no sense. I seriously wonder why they do it. Viz Media and Discotek Media also commit this sin.

Slipcover.jpg

Steelbook.jpg

Standard.jpg

These are my overflow of standard Blu Rays. All of the AL ones will have there cover art replace at one point or another but for now they will stay until I have the time to replace them with my own custom ones.

Standard 3.jpg

MVMs placement of the BBFC logo on Iria is probally the worst I have ever seen.

dvd.jpg

For comparisons between this current update and my previous ones, check the links below:
NXt2TmKh.jpg

Here's a blog version in case the images go missing.

This update includes hundreds of new additions from each medium and a new bookshelf for the books while the games now use the old shelf. Like before, I've spoiler-tagged the photos for better post-viewing pace.

Each section will be divided by shelf.

SLP0t37h.jpg

PhSuE9vh.jpg

ncOY9szh.jpg

JQx9WO4h.jpg

For our first bookcase we have Anime Limited releases which have taken up almost all 8 rows available. The 8th row is mostly used for the other misc. items but for now I’ll go over what is new in this batch. I should note that I have relocated all of the 4K Ultra HD anime films into a separate row which you’ll see later in this post.

New additions for Anime Limited:​

• Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
  • Big Order
  • Black Lagoon
  • Boogiepop Phantom
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • The Dragon Dentist
  • El-Hazard: The Alternative World
  • El-Hazard: The Magnificent World
  • Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 1
  • Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 2
  • HELLO WORLD
  • In/Spectre Season 1
  • InuYasha Season 1
  • The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
  • The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA
  • Josee, the Tiger & the Fish
  • Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 Part 1
  • K: Seven Stories
  • Kaiba
  • Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler
  • Love Live! The School Idol Movie
  • Lupin the Third Part 5
  • Memories
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
  • My-HiME
  • PSYCHO-PASS: Sinners of the System
  • The Relative Worlds
  • Ride Your Wave
Like before, the bottom shelf is where I have most of my items that don’t have an exact place for them. The collector’s edition releases from MVM Entertainment cover roughly half of the space, while the remainder are a few thick DVDs, a couple Japanese imports and some books that came from different sets currently placed here due to space.

New additions for MVM Entertainment:​

• Haibane Renmei
  • Paranoia Agent
hFsyaPHh.jpg

CqAJ2yVh.jpg

U75DIlIh.jpg

R7kODGOh.jpg

knQC4kTh.jpg

Now we are onto the second bookcase. Surprisingly I did not acquire any new Aniplex of America titles for 2022, and the main reason was because I was in a pretty decent position to not worry about them for a while. Granted there was another OOP batch in the past month but other than perhaps Nisekoi I can live without the others.

On the third & fourth rows, we have the UK standard releases from Crunchyroll, which was originally known as Funimation UK and Manga Entertainment UK. There was a bit of a push to get a various number of titles from the UK branch throughout the year, but with Crunchyroll no longer providing slipcovers for their Blu-rays there’s less peer pressure and little reason to buy the titles on Day 1, especially with the pretty poor SRP on select titles.

I also acquired a few Part 1 or 2 releases that are housed inside their limited edition box sets.

New additions for Crunchyroll UK (Non-LE releases):​

• Azur Lane
  • Black Clover Season 2
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 1
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 2
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 3
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 4
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 5
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 6
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 7
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 8
  • Dragon Ball Z Season 9
  • Fire Force Season 2 Part 1 (not pictured, inside LE)
  • Gleipnir
  • Goblin Slayer: Goblin’s Crown
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) Part 1
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) Part 2
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) Part 3
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) Part 4
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011) Part 5
  • Isekai Quartet Season 1
  • Isekai Quartet Season 2
  • My Hero Academia Season 3
  • My Hero Academia Season 4
  • Plunderer Part 2 (not pictured, inside LE)
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle
  • Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Part 1
  • Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Part 2
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 1 (not pictured, inside LE)
Because the Crunchyroll UK releases were taking up a lot of space I decided to re-position the MVM Entertainment standard Blu-rays into another row. Due to the shifting of bookshelves I also placed the Universal Pictures UK anime sets and the Viz Media anime sets here for the meantime.

There were plans to acquire more MVM releases but my timing was off and some of them did get a re-release from Sentai so those UK sets eventually became redundant.

New additions for MVM Entertainment (Non-LE releases):​

• Alice in Borderland
  • Bakuon!!
  • Kandagawa Jet Girls
  • Killing Bites
On the sixth row a brand new distributor joins the collection, and it’s one that I should have added many years ago. Discotek Media releases are very interesting because they prioritise the on-disc experience over collector’s packaging and when available they also provide Standard Definition on Blu-ray releases for shows that don’t have a HD remaster. The journey with Discotek began in April 2022 and while I briefly stopped due to other things getting in the way, the sudden shock announcement of a few titles going out of print caused a panic for a lot of people and as much more titles began to discontinue.

I was extremely lucky for some of those discontinued releases, but ideally what Discotek has recommended is simply pre-order the titles that you want the most and acquire whichever is likely to discontinue next. The suggestions so far have been a niche series/film, subtitled only, or the title in question has been in print for so long (from DVD to Blu-ray) that their license window has come to a close.

Part of the reason why I held off on Discotek for so long is because Anime Limited licensed some of the titles that they’ve distributed which saves costs, but at the same time the window between the two can be as long as multiple years as seen with Kaiba and Magic Knight Rayearth. In the end, Discotek releases are not cheap to pick up but ideally once I am able to catch up it would get easier to acquire.

New additions for Discotek Media:​

• Actually, I am…
  • Aho-Girl
  • All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku
  • Babel II
  • Black Jack the Movie
  • Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan
  • Blue Seed
  • Captain Harlock: Arcadia of My Youth
  • Crusher Joe
  • Crusher Joe the Movie
  • Darkstalkers: The OVA Collection
  • Dear Brother
  • Demon City Shinjuku
  • Devilman (1987/1990)
  • Devilman Lady
  • Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture
  • Fatal Fury: The OVA Collection
  • Fist of the North Star
  • Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
  • Genocyber
  • Goshogun
  • Goshogun: The Time Etranger
  • Haruka Nogizaka’s Secret
  • Haruka Nogizaka’s Secret Purezza
  • Holmes of Kyoto
  • Machine Robo: Battle Hackers
  • Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos
  • Memories
  • Miss Machiko
  • New Cutie Honey
  • New Getter Robo
  • NG Knight Lamune & 40
  • Ninja Robots Tobikage
  • Nutcracker Fantasy
  • The Princess and the Pilot
  • Saint Seiya Movie Collection
  • Sister Princess
  • Sister Princess Re Pure
  • Sorcerer Hunters
  • Space Warrior Baldios
  • Space Warrior Baldios the Movie
  • Star Ocean EX
  • Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
  • Submarine Super 99
  • Super Dimension Century Orguss
  • Tenjo Tenge
  • To Be Hero & To Be Heroine
  • Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer
  • Urusei Yatsura: Only You
  • Violence Jack
  • VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire
  • Wicked City
  • Yowamushi Pedal
  • Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road
  • Yowamushi Pedal Re:RIDE & Re:ROAD
  • Yowamushi Pedal the Movie
Next we move to the seventh row which is where I have positioned all of the anime and limited edition Asian Cinema releases that are presented in 4K. Yep, this is the 4K Ultra HD collection for this part of the medium.

Also picked up but not featured in the photos are the regular 4K Ultra HD releases of Parasite and Ran from Curzon and Studio Canal respectively; which are in another area with Shadow.

New additions for 88 Films (4K UHD):​

• Dragons Forever (飛龍猛將)

New additions for Anime Limited (4K UHD):​

• BELLE
  • Future Boy Conan Part 1
  • Future Boy Conan Part 2
  • Violet Evergarden the Movie

New additions for Arrow Video (4K UHD):​

• Battle Royale (バトル・ロワイアル)
  • Ju-On: The Grudge (呪怨じゅおん)

New additions for Crunchyroll UK (4K UHD):​

• Ghost in the Shell

New additions for Curzon Artificial Eye (4K UHD) [not pictured]:​

• Parasite (기생충)

New additions for Eureka Entertainment (4K UHD):​

• Police Story Trilogy (警察故事 / 警察故事續集 / 警察故事3超級警察)

New additions for Studio Canal (4K UHD) [not pictured]:​

• Ran (乱)
Because my glass shelf was running low on space, I decided to relocate all of the Asian Cinema Limited Edition titles into its own row and so they are now positioned at the bottom of the shelf. These titles are distributed by 88 Films, Arrow Video, and Eureka Entertainment.

New additions for 88 Films:​

• Black Cat (黑貓)
  • The Iceman Cometh (急凍奇俠)
  • On the Run (亡命鸳鸯)
  • Righting Wrongs (執法先鋒)
  • The Seventh Curse (原振俠與衛斯理)
  • Tiger Cage Trilogy (特警屠龍 / 洗黑錢 / 冷面狙擊手)

New additions for Arrow Video:​

• The Daimajin Trilogy (大魔神 / 大魔神逆襲 / 大魔神怒る)
  • Shawscope Volume One
  • Yokai Monsters Collection (妖怪百物語 / 妖怪大戦争 / 東海道お化け道中 / 妖怪大戦争)

New additions for Eureka Entertainment:​

• Cinematic Vengeance! 8 Kung Fu Classics from Joseph Kuo
Lerfscrh.jpg

3967NBYh.jpg

T0G8vRYh.jpg

xfl2GbNh.jpg

QwLpyCUh.jpg

zCCJrpnh.jpg

The third shelf has a similar layout to the previous update, but this time I decided to change the layout in regards to the Funimation releases. For starters, the older Funimation limited editions are now positioned behind the modern limited editions (with some exceptions due to their uniqueness). The differences between the old and modern editions is that Funimation’s limited edition design used to be just two Amaray cases with some extra artwork, while the current model (which Crunchyroll eventually adopted) is a single case but with more physical items such as books, fabric posters & more.

In addition, we also have more limited editions from Crunchyroll as well so expect more of them throughout 2023. We also see more standard non-LE Crunchyroll and Funimation releases from North America for the first time since January 2019 with GITS Arise (though if you count Arise as a LE style release then the previous title was back in July 2017 with a few Anime Classic sets like Steins;Gate).

On the fourth row I’ve also placed the Funimation UK branded releases that Anime Limited distributed on their behalf. There won’t be any more of this style so it’s basically done and dusted.

New additions for Crunchyroll UK (Limited Editions):​

• Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 1
  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train
  • HINAMATSURI
  • Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 1 Part 1
  • Plunderer Part 1
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2
  • WONDER EGG PRIORITY
  • Yona of the Dawn

New additions for Crunchyroll (Limited Editions):​

• By the Grace of the Gods Season 1
  • Combatants Will Be Dispatched!
  • Dr. STONE: Stone Wars
  • The Dungeon of Black Company
  • Fire Force Season 2 Part 2
  • Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!
  • How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1
  • Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 1

New additions for Crunchyroll (Non-LE releases):​

• Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor (Essentials)
  • Casshern Sins (Essentials)
  • Cat Planet Cuties (Essentials)
  • A Centaur’s Life (Essentials)
  • Fafner: Dead Aggressor & Heaven and Earth (Essentials)
  • Knight’s & Magic (Essentials)
  • The Quintessential Quintuplets II
  • Shakugan no Shana S (Essentials)
  • Shakugan no Shana the Movie (Essentials)
  • Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid- (Essentials)
We have some more Maiden Japan and Sentai Filmworks releases on the fifth row and seventh row. The size of the sets meant that some of them had to be placed on row further down than expected. A majority of the new additions are standard/regular sets as I wanted to expand this area more often, but the only good opportunity had been during the Rightstuf sale (as Sentai’s store is not available for international shipping).

Other Blu-rays are also located around here include a new release from Rightstuf & Critical Mass Video, two new standard releases from Anime Limited, and the rest are existing sets from prior years like Anime Limited’s Ultimate Editions, the one release from Twilight Time and other miscellaneous releases.

New additions for Anime Limited (Non-LE releases):​

• 10 Years with Hayao Miyazaki
  • The Never-Ending Man: Hayao Miyazaki

New additions for Rightstuf & Critical Mass Video:​

• Interspecies Reviewers

New additions for Maiden Japan (Non-LE releases):​

• Patlabor: The Mobile Police Collection
  • Redo of Healer

New additions for Sentai Filmworks (Limited Edition):​

• Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III

New additions for Sentai Filmworks (Non-LE releases):​

• Aura Battler Dunbine
  • Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon
  • The Familiar of Zero Collection
  • GODANNAR!!
  • Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion
  • The Seven Heavenly Virtues
  • Why The Hell Are You Here Teacher!?
fDqfmAlh.jpg

pCz3Sdah.jpg

qfPZZl0h.jpg

NG3QpG0h.jpg

BBZF7voh.jpg

c3eDYBch.jpg

The glass shelf is where all of my Asian Cinema Blu-rays are currently located. As I had to relocate the rigid box sets there was more space for the regular releases by 88 Films, Arrow Video, Eureka Entertainment, Third Window Films and more.

The first row covers 88 Films releases, the second row covers Arrow Video, the third row covers Eureka Entertainment, the fourth & fifth rows cover Third Window Films and then from there we have a mixture of titles from other distributors including one from MUBI and one from Terracotta; both of which are new.

New additions for 88 Films:​

• The Chinese Boxer (龍虎鬪)
  • Disciples of Shaolin (洪拳小子)
  • Ebola Syndrome (伊波拉病毒)
  • The Flag of Iron (鐵旗門)
  • Flying Guillotine Part II (清宮大刺殺)
  • Half a Loaf of Kung Fu (一招半式闖江湖)
  • Hero (馬永貞)
  • Human Lanterns (人皮燈籠)
  • The Killer Meteors (風雨雙流星)
  • Legendary Weapons of China (十八般武藝)
  • Martial Club (武館)
  • Monkey Kung Fu (出籠馬騮)
  • Shaolin Mantis (螳螂)

New additions for Arrow Video:​

• The Snake Girl and the Silver-Haired Witch (蛇娘と白髪魔)

New additions for Eureka Entertainment:​

• Creepy (クリーピー 偽りの隣人)
  • Cure (キュア)
  • Dreadnaught (勇者無懼)
  • Duel to the Death (生死決)
  • Knockabout (雜家小子)
  • Mad Detective (神探)
  • Made in Hong Kong (香港製造)
  • Midnight (미드나이트)
  • Odd Couple (搏命單刀奪命搶)
  • One Armed Boxer (獨臂拳王)
  • PTU
  • The Shaolin Plot (四大門派)
  • Skinny Tiger and Fatty Dragon (瘦虎肥龍)
  • Throw Down (柔道龍虎榜)
  • Yes, Madam! (皇家师姐)

New additions for MUBI:​

• Drive My Car (ドライブ・マイ・カー) [via MUBI]

New additions for Terracotta Distribution:​

• Meatball Machine (ミートボールマシン) [via Terracotta]

New additions for Third Window Films:​

• Bullet Ballet (バレット・バレエ)
  • Destruction Babies (ディストラクション・ベイビーズ)
  • Dolls (ドールズ)
  • Funky Forest & The Warped Forest (ナイスの森 THE FIRST CONTACT / あさっての森)
  • Getting Any? (みんな~やってるか!)
  • Greatful Dead (グレイトフルデッド)
  • Hiruko the Goblin (妖怪ハンター ヒルコ)
  • Kids Return (キッズ・リターン)
  • Kikujiro (菊次郎の夏)
  • Nobuhiko Obayashi’s 80s Kadokawa Years
  • A Scene at the Sea (あの夏、いちばん静かな海。)
  • Tokyo Fist (東京フィスト)
ytmJk6kh.jpg

PaT25Uzh.jpg

mByhiGRh.jpg

bBH4l4th.jpg

qbhDYs0h.jpg

mwPIYFXh.jpg

3MxPFJIh.jpg

jXM8eHih.jpg

U1X5mGkh.jpg

DHMo6c7h.jpg

hz4mUOrh.jpg

8RiBOCgh.jpg

ViQoYLvh.jpg

2QhtRbNh.jpg

Next we have the light novel, manga and large books collection with the bookcase that replaced the old one for this part of the collection. I made a fair amount of progress with the books, though a vast majority of the new additions are for the manga because it was easier to sort out.

In previous years I had put a bit of focus on Seven Seas and Yen Press, but this time Viz Media takes the spotlight as I made sure to get as much as I can for the Shonen Jump and SIGNATURE labels. Kodansha Comics also gets a bit of a resurgence for the collection but only a small number of new items for the time being.

In the top row, you will see the larger books are located here including the Bitmap Books collection as well as the hardcover releases from Viz Media.

New additions for Bitmap Books:​

• Go Straight: The Ultimate Guide to Side-Scrolling Beat-’Em-Ups
  • I’m Too Young To Die: The Ultimate Guide to First-Person Shooters 1992–2002
On the second row, we have the light novel releases from Seven Seas and their Airship label. On the third row we have Yen Press, J-Novel Club and Vertical releases to wrap up the light novels.

New additions for Airship:​

• How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom – Novels 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12
  • Failure Frame – Novels 1, 2 & 3
  • Skeleton Knight in Another World – Novels 1, 2 & 3
  • Trapped in a Dating Sim – Novels 1, 2 & 3

New additions for Yen On:​

• Combatants Will Be Dispatched! – Novel 2
  • OVERLORD – Novel 9
From the fourth row onwards we have manga. Due to space I had to make use of the stacking method, for instance in this row we have Dark Horse manga omnibus volumes in the back row while the Kodansha Comics volumes are in the front row.

The fifth row focuses on the regular-sized manga volumes for Viz Media’s Shonen Jump, while the sixth & seventh row are dedicated to Seven Seas and their mature label Ghost Ship. Due to the NSFW aspect of the titles what I may do for future updates is have the Seven Seas volumes be located in the back row while the Shonen Jump volumes take the front row.

On the eighth row we have some semi-large manga volumes which are from Viz Media’s VIZ SIGNATURE. And on the ninth/bottom row we have the Yen Press semi-large manga volumes at the back row while the rest of the Viz Media semi-large volumes are here.

New additions for Dark Horse:​

• GANTZ – Omnibus 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7

New additions for Ghost Ship:​

• Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without a Fight! – Omnibus 1, 2, 3 & 4
  • Destiny Lovers – Volume 8
  • Do You Like Big Girls – Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4
  • Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire? – Volumes 1 & 2
  • World’s End Harem – Volumes 10, 11 & 12
  • World’s End Harem – Volumes 6 & 7
  • Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs – Volumes 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21

New additions for Kodansha Comics:​

• Go! Go! Loser Ranger! – Volume 1
  • I’m Standing on a Million Lives – Volume 1
  • The Quintessential Quintuplets – Box Set 1 & 2 (Vol. 1-14)

New additions for Seven Seas:​

• Blue Giant – Omnibus 1 & 2
  • The Dungeon of Black Company – Volume 7
  • GIGANT – Volumes 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
  • Hitomi-chan is Shy with Strangers – Volumes 3, 4 & 5
  • How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? – Volumes 5 & 6
  • Plus-Sized Elf – Volume 7

New additions for Viz Media:​

• Alice in Borderland – Omnibus 1 & 2
  • Asadora! – Volume 1
  • Black Clover – Volumes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
  • Burn the Witch – Volume 1
  • Chainsaw Man – Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11
  • Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai – Omnibus 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
  • Fire Punch – Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
  • Fist of the North Star – Omnibus 2 & 3
  • Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End – Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
  • Golden Kamuy – Volume 1
  • Goodnight Punpun – Omnibus 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7
  • Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku – Volumes 1 & 2
  • JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders – Omnibus 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
  • Jujutsu Kaisen – Volumes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14
  • Komi Can’t Communicate – Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4
  • Maison Ikkoku – Omnibus 2
  • Mashle: Magic & Muscles – Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
  • Monster – Omnibus 2 & 3
  • One Piece – Box Set 4 (Vol. 71-90)
  • One-Punch Man – Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
  • Pluto – Volumes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
  • The Promised Neverland – Volumes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10
  • Terra Formars – Volumes 3, 4, 5 & 6
VUNT6vDh.jpg

pRDprwCh.jpg

asm6yfph.jpg

A2nfYeMh.jpg

xbhjlEMh.jpg

Ghxya5gh.jpg

yglxIM8h.jpg

4OZvAq2h.jpg

1333tK3h.jpg

The old bookcase is now the dedicated place for the video game collection, granted the old shelf is just a temporary thing as I will eventually replace it with a proper bookcase. The bookcase covers the entire PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and any other platforms that are still lurking.

One thing I have done that I normally don’t do is that some games have been picked up digitally, and this is primarily those that have been released on PlayStation 5 but do not currently have a physical release on that platform, and these are those that mainly had a physical release on the previous generation. I figured that while owning a physical copy is great there’s not much use of it if the next-gen version isn’t on the disc. The titles in this category are Cyberpunk 2077, DOOM Eternal, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3.

New additions for Nintendo Switch:​

• 51 Worldwide Games
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
  • Senran Kagura Reflexions
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2

New additions for PlayStation 3:​

• Everybody’s Golf 6 (みんなのGOLF 6)
  • Sengoku Musou 3 Z (戦国無双3 Z)

New additions for PlayStation 4:​

• Black Clover: Quartet Knights
  • Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
  • Catherine Full Body
  • Crows Burning Edge (クローズ BURNING EDGE)
  • Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Fairy Tail
  • GOD EATER 3
  • Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (大逆転裁判1&2 -成歩堂龍ノ介の冒險と覺悟-)
  • Gundam Breaker 3 BREAK EDITION
  • Jump Force
  • Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV
  • Legend of Mana
  • MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA (メルティブラッド:タイプルミナ)
  • Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
  • NEO: The World Ends With You
  • Neptunia Virtual Stars
  • Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
  • One Piece: Burning Blood
  • One Piece: Unlimited World Red
  • Persona 5 Strikers
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (逆転裁判123 成歩堂セレクション)
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Resident Evil Origins Collection
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Resident Evil: Revelations 2
  • SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays
  • Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster
  • Super Neptunia RPG
  • Super Robot Wars 30
  • Trials of Mana
  • Valkyria Revolution