Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Amazing pictures for both of you (Sora & Wakey).

As animefreak always says - Awesome/Nice/Sexy Collection

britguy

Za Warudo
Brilliant pics over the past few pages, here's my BD collection, as with Sora the lgihting in my room is crap :

(my shelves need dusting)

Mangaranga

Za Warudo
So apparently It's been 8 months since I last posted mine...

JP title is the Certain Magical Index movie. There's more titles behind this lot like Persona 4 and Baka to Test but I didn't feel like pulling everything out.

britguy

Za Warudo
My word, That is a collection i envy. All the Aniplex of America stuff (mostly the Blue Exorcist stuff) are what I want :drools:

NormanicGrav

AUKN Staff
Mangaranga said:
Now this is what I was waiting for a long time (I admire your collection). Excellent as always.

I always wanted to see the Aniplex sets all in one place for anyone's collection (pretty much you nearly have all of them).

BanzaiJedi

Pokémon Master
It seems like everyone on this forum has incredible collections. I'm really jealous of that Haruhi BD box that Mangaranga has.

DragonBlaze67

Combat Butler
Finally got around to sorting out my anime and thought i'd take some pics of my collection :)

First my Studio Ghibli blurays and dvds

My Artbox and slipcover/slipbox blu-rays

My standard amaray blu-rays

and a couple dvd artbox/slipboxes with them

The rest of the dvd artboxes/slipboxes and my standard amaray dvds

Rosencrantz

Dragon Knight
Mangaranga said:
Very nice collection, I cannot help but notice your Shana Season 1 and Bakemonogatari boxes suffered the same dings/dents/crushes as mine did :|

I wish I had the space to display my stuff, all my DvD/BDs are in stacks under a table in a corner while my Manga fights for what shelf space is available. I even have a bunch of single DvD's stashed under my chest of drawers (only reachable if I pull out the bottom drawer completely.)

Kurz Weber

Straw Hat Pirate
@Mangaranga Love the look of your Sentai shelf, also your Aniplex and Japanese Sets are good too.

@DragonBlaze67 Nice collection some great stuff there

NormanicGrav

AUKN Staff
For comparisons between this current update and my previous ones, check the links below:
- Update #01 from 26th August 2013
- Update #02 from 14th January 2014

So yeah it's been quite a while and I'll admit this update was a few months late but I figured now was the right time to make another update.

Figured I'll try and take a picture of an entire row than split it up due to the lighting.

First row contains a majority of the UK sets, mainly from Manga Entertainment and Studio Canal.
In case you can't see the title properly on the standard Blu-ray sets between Afro Samurai and Evangelion: 2.22, from left to right; Animatrix, Angel Beats, Appleseed: ExM, Batman: GK, Blood: Last Vampire, Blood C: Last Dark, Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry, Evangelion: 1.11

Second row contains my entire Asian Cinema collection (Battle Royale, Enter the Dragon, Hero, The Host, Ichi, Infernal Affairs Trilogy, 13 Assassins SB, Oldboy SB, Rurouni Kenshin SB & Zatoichi SB).
Second row also contains MVM's R.O.D., Honneamise's Gunbuster vs Diebuster, Attack on Titan LE Part 1, standard US sets and special Anime Limited sets.

Third row contains all of my Funimation Limited Edition artboxes; 5 DVD sized and 24 Blu-ray sized.

Fourth row contains my Light Novels + Berserk Manga. In addition my entire Aniplex and NIS America sets.

Fifth row contains all of my Manga. In addition there's the Walking Dead Compendium Comic Books on the far right.

And finally my Manga Box Sets for Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece (East Blue & Baroque Works) next to the shelf.

UPDATE - Figured I'll add a mini Q&A about my future pickups:

Plans for any Japanese Anime Imports? Not aiming to buy any this year but I do want to get the Ghibli films from Japan from now on. I might get 5 Centimeters per Second and Kara no Kyoukai before my 2nd Year ends.
Will you get more Sentai sets? Probably not, in fact I'm going to wait for the newer LEs since they plan on making versions of existing back catalogue like Clannad I mentioned a week back.
Will you get more Aniplex sets? A few planned before 2015, then once I'm up-to-date with Funimation's LEs. I will try to catch them all (that are still available).
Why pick Aniplex over Manga/MVM? The sets look nice and I like the extra content they provide. OSTs always gets my attention. As for Monogatari, consistency and nice A/V.
Plans for getting UK sets? Anime Limited and some Manga UK titles (Ghost in the Shell BD, Musashi for instance). No MVM.
Manga & Light Novel plans? I might get quite a few but it depends on the mood I'm in.
Since you now have some NIS Premium sets, will you be getting all of them? Not all of them, only selected titles. Cardcaptor Sakura is considered unless Andrew picks it up and releases an Ultimate set.

NormanicGrav

AUKN Staff
Kurz Weber said:
Finally :) Very nice collection as usual your Blu-ray art boxes and the Manga box sets are really nice!
Thanks, the summer holiday helped boost my collection quite a bit especially on the Funimation LE sets (managed to get at least 9 which is great progress, the remaining sets I want are mentioned here). By the end of the year I'm hoping I can get half of the remaining Funimation LE sets and eventually by Q1 I'll be up to date. I'm also going to try and get up-to-date with Viz Media's new Limited Edition sets (aside from Ranma for now unless something happens) before 2015. Aniplex wise, they're not an issue (hoping I don't jinx that) since everyone is importing the UK versions, but I do want to get Nisemonogatari and maybe 1 other Aniplex set.

Oh, as for manga I have the second One Piece box set planned for Christmas (can't wait).

Baggie_Saiyan

Thousand Master
Holy crap, NormanicGrav! Looking good! My collection pales in comparison lol

Also, thanks Emulsion, you reminded me I need to get some sleeves, my Batman steel's starting to have a few scratches on them. /:

Emo185

Student Council President
Been meaning to do this for a while; but seeing as my collection changes on a weekly basis it's never "up-to-date" - for instance this week Girls Und Panzer (Blu-ray), Nabari - Complete (DVD) and Rideback - Complete (DVD) arrived and I'm still waiting for some Yu-Gi-Oh! DVD's to arrive through the post.

Anyway here is everything I've got (excluding the above mentioned).

Blu-rays:

DVDs:

DVD's & Blu-rays:

I've also got a few statues/figurines, but these are mostly gaming related (i.e. ones that came with Collectors Editions)

NormanicGrav

AUKN Staff
Excellent collection there Emo! I think your SEED Blu-ray sets are probably the highlight of your collection I presume?