Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Kurz Weber said:
Finally :) Very nice collection as usual your Blu-ray art boxes and the Manga box sets are really nice!

Thanks, the summer holiday helped boost my collection quite a bit especially on the Funimation LE sets (managed to get at least 9 which is great progress, the remaining sets I want are mentioned here). By the end of the year I'm hoping I can get half of the remaining Funimation LE sets and eventually by Q1 I'll be up to date. I'm also going to try and get up-to-date with Viz Media's new Limited Edition sets (aside from Ranma for now unless something happens) before 2015. Aniplex wise, they're not an issue (hoping I don't jinx that) since everyone is importing the UK versions, but I do want to get Nisemonogatari and maybe 1 other Aniplex set.

Oh, as for manga I have the second One Piece box set planned for Christmas (can't wait).

Holy crap, NormanicGrav! Looking good! My collection pales in comparison lol

Also, thanks Emulsion, you reminded me I need to get some sleeves, my Batman steel's starting to have a few scratches on them. /:

Been meaning to do this for a while; but seeing as my collection changes on a weekly basis it's never "up-to-date" - for instance this week Girls Und Panzer (Blu-ray), Nabari - Complete (DVD) and Rideback - Complete (DVD) arrived and I'm still waiting for some Yu-Gi-Oh! DVD's to arrive through the post.

Anyway here is everything I've got (excluding the above mentioned).

Blu-rays:

IMG_1689_zpsebe5680f.jpg

IMG_1690_zps4839dda5.jpg

IMG_1691_zpse86b1014.jpg

IMG_1692_zps6ccc4dfb.jpg

IMG_1703_zps3ebefb61.jpg

DVDs:

IMG_1693_zps463fdaf6.jpg

IMG_1694_zps2f19d6c6.jpg

IMG_1695_zps65abbe82.jpg

IMG_1696_zps4c4708d4.jpg

IMG_1697_zpsc8e9a8b3.jpg

IMG_1698_zpsd80ee181.jpg

IMG_1701_zps9eff205d.jpg

IMG_1702_zpsf1b6993d.jpg

IMG_1767_zpsdab40558.jpg

IMG_1772_zps2d4d18d2.jpg

DVD's & Blu-rays:

IMG_1699_zps50aae59c.jpg

I've also got a few statues/figurines, but these are mostly gaming related (i.e. ones that came with Collectors Editions)

NormanicGrav said:
Excellent collection there Emo! I think your SEED Blu-ray sets are probably the highlight of your collection I presume?

Yea (at the moment) - managed to get them for an 'insanely' cheap price off ebay a few weeks back ^_^

What's funny is that my collection fills up two DVD/BD designed storage cabinets and two shelf units; yet in pictures (up-close) the collection looks small xD

I should update my collection photos, been a long time since & It's changed substantially since then, might do it early next year as having a spending spree in Feb/March ;)

Emo185 said:
What's funny is that my collection fills up two DVD/BD designed storage cabinets and two shelf units; yet in pictures (up-close) the collection looks small xD

Lol, mine does that too. Great collection, love the Gundam collections, they look neat as heck.

Dannielle said:
I should update my collection photos, been a long time since & It's changed substantially since then, might do it early next year as having a spending spree in Feb/March ;)

Emo185 said:

Lol, mine does that too. Great collection, love the Gundam collections, they look neat as heck.

Thanks;

The Gundam 00 boxes contain the individual volumes and since Season 2 didn't come with a box to contain them all (as for whatever reason BEEZ did not release one) I bought the Limited Edition version of season 1 Volume 1 again (hence why there is two Gundam 00 Boxes on top of the shelf).

It also means I got two sets of all the goodies (i.e. mini-figure, keychain etc)

Seeing collections like that always make me wish I had started collecting anime earlier (though I would probably have totally bankrupted myself while at uni if I had, tbh)

I suppose it's one of the unique oddities of this industry that stuff goes out of print so quickly, making it hard to have 'everything'.

Emo185 said:
Been meaning to do this for a while; but seeing as my collection changes on a weekly basis it's never "up-to-date" - for instance this week Girls Und Panzer (Blu-ray), Nabari - Complete (DVD) and Rideback - Complete (DVD) arrived and I'm still waiting for some Yu-Gi-Oh! DVD's to arrive through the post.

Anyway here is everything I've got (excluding the above mentioned).

Blu-rays:

IMG_1689_zpsebe5680f.jpg

IMG_1690_zps4839dda5.jpg

IMG_1691_zpse86b1014.jpg

IMG_1692_zps6ccc4dfb.jpg

IMG_1703_zps3ebefb61.jpg

DVDs:

IMG_1693_zps463fdaf6.jpg

IMG_1694_zps2f19d6c6.jpg

IMG_1695_zps65abbe82.jpg

IMG_1696_zps4c4708d4.jpg

IMG_1697_zpsc8e9a8b3.jpg

IMG_1698_zpsd80ee181.jpg

IMG_1701_zps9eff205d.jpg

IMG_1702_zpsf1b6993d.jpg

DVD's & Blu-rays:

IMG_1699_zps50aae59c.jpg

I've also got a few statues/figurines, but these are mostly gaming related (i.e. ones that came with Collectors Editions)
Does the sword art artbox come with volume 1?

Mangaranga said:
Sora Takeuchi said:
It's the AU release, and I'm pretty sure it's OOP now. There was only a certain amount with the box if I remember.
Done some research and found out it was a collectors edition, was looking before on a few websites and they only had the standard edition of volumes 1 so I thought it might have just came with that.

Sora Takeuchi said:
Mangaranga said:
Sora Takeuchi said:
It's the AU release, and I'm pretty sure it's OOP now. There was only a certain amount with the box if I remember.
Done some research and found out it was a collectors edition, was looking before on a few websites and they only had the standard edition of volumes 1 so I thought it might have just came with that.

Yea; when Sword Art Online - Volume 1 released in Australia it was available as Standard Blu-ray or Limited Edition Bundle with chipboard artbox... the Limited Edition bundle even came with some pretty 'unique' artcards (got an unboxing here).

I already had the UK release of SAO Volume 1; but thought it would be cooler to have them all piled into a single chipboard artbox (the artwork is awesome as well - Aincrad on front and Fairy arc on back).

I've just updated my 'original' post with two new pictures (forgot to include a picture of the Evangelion Platinum Tin Collection and DBZ Rock the Dragon Edition) -> both of which are exactly on show xD

You've got a lot of nice box sets there! My collection looks so messy as I've got loads of singles scattered around that I've picked up second hand.

Back