Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Elaniel said:
Embarrassed to post my collection. It used to be epic and I had a crazy spell where I sold everything.
I've bought back most of what I felt like owning again (or got super cheap) but don't feel the inclination to buy shows again that I wasn't a huge fan of that I owned prior. Or, ones that are out of print and way overpriced.

My collection too was huge but I sold it all, i'll probably never get back to that point.

As promised, here is my collection.
Shana I am completing as the S.A.V.E's come out and the final Utena box I'm waiting to drop in price on a studio sale at TRSI. So expensive for it at the moment!
Still looking for any recommendations from people on shows I may have missed over the last few years that are worth getting/watching.

2qaiamb.jpg

34q72ox.jpg

That's an awesome collection, you even have R.O.D. on Blu-ray which I call an achievement considering it's long gone out of print. Heck you even have all of the Ghibli films and all of Anime Limited's catalogue.

Regarding Shana, I hear the S.A.V.E. versions for Season 2 (and presumably Season 3) will use the original stock (LE Part 1 + Standard Part 2 in one place) so you'll be saving cash by going with that. Shana S3 should be scheduled for either September or October.

In terms of recommendations... Psycho Pass is a great show and it's got a similar tone to Ghost in the Shell (the series is from the same studio [I.G.] but from the creator of Madoka Magica). There's also Baccano! (same creators of Durarara!!).

Thanks both.

The Read or Die set is one I bought on release and one of 2 I never sold (the other was Orphen). So pretty lucky there.
I did hear the same about Shana so that's why I'm waiting.

Psycho Pass is already pre-ordered, looking forward to that.
I really wish there was more sword and sorcery shows out there as would love some to add to the collection.

Loads of great updates to this thread! I especially like Vox's cool Haruhi layout, and kuuderes_sweetLNcollection but great work all around.

quick question, I have organised my anime collection into two sections, 1) Tv shows, Ovas and movies connected to tv shows (e.g the fullmetal alchemist movies and Gits movies) and 2) standalone movies, e.g wolf children, ghibli, redline etc But I'm wondering where something like broken blade or garden of sinners should and would go. Any thoughts ?

Broken Blade is an OVA series so it should go into the first section, Garden of Sinners is a collection of Movies so I would guess they'll go into the second section.

Break Blade/Broken Blade was actually a series of theatrical releases so I would say the same as for Kara no Kyoukai it should go with "stand alone movies".

Garden Of Words is less than 50 minutes and counts as a film.. I think Hal is around that too so you can have movies at that length, they're a bit longer than "short films" but not a full length feature, something in between but I agree with Maestro, the Break Blade/Broken Blade & GOS collections count as film collections, not OVA's.

Hey guys! I'm super new here, but not to anime. I noticed this thread and thought I'd share my collection with you all :D

P6300813+(2).JPG

P6300813.JPG

P6300814+(2).JPG

P6300814.JPG

P6300815+(2).JPG

P6300815+(3).JPG

P6300815.JPG

P6300816+(2).JPG

P6300816+(3).JPG

P6300816.JPG

P6300817+(2).JPG

P6300817+(3).JPG

P6300817.JPG

P6300818+(2).JPG

P6300818+(3).JPG

P6300818.JPG

P6300819.JPG

Let me know if the photos are too big/wrongly posted - I wasn't sure of the best way to post them so I put them up on a spare blog of mine and just posted the links to the images.

Welcome to the forum! The photo size is perfectly fine (it fits on my screen) and that's an impressive collection, with a mixture of everything (old LE sets, single sets etc.).

It's bigger than mine at the very least. Speaking of my collection I should probably do an update (last one was January), but I guess it might do that in August since I have a few incoming in July.

@speedyspeck @Lawrence They're both really amazing collections!

@NormanicGrav I await your updated collection, I'm looking forward too it as you have picked up some nice things over the past few months

I wish mine was as tidy as yours Tachikoma - all my shelves are doubled up with two rows on each, I have way too much to fit in!

only really started collecting a couple of months ago, this is what ive got so far (mixture of stuff ive had for years and recently purchased)

This is my Dragon ball PAL video game collection (not far off owning every DBZ game released on PAL format)

Just an update (and as well as a bump for the thread in case anyone wants to show off their collection) on my plan for the Anime/Manga/PS3/Asian Cinema Collection Update #3 photos, I am still going for the August release but I might want to get a few things before I put them up. I haven't forgotten just doing some planning like always. For the meantime you can check in the Receive Today: Photos thread for what I got this month.

@Callum - That's one very impressive Dragon Ball collection. :thumb:

@Lawrence - That's a very neat shelf. You going to be able to fit more figures on there?

Just had a new carpet put down, so thought I'd take a few pictures of my collection while I was putting my stuff back.

SSoYfc.jpg

aOPoIp.jpg

EJlCpN.jpg

pjOBvX.jpg

QvUx1w.jpg

gPsHKO.jpg

9HANZE.jpg

oWeyIJ.jpg

p4cRs3.jpg

zRPQAT.jpg

Back