Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Dave1988

Stand User
Unfortunately the last two volumes weren't released over here so the box is incomplete but I have seen the entire series, really enjoyed it as well, a shame it never got a full adaptation but we got Fuuka at least which I also enjoyed.
Same its a great anime... Easily in my top 5
Ive been pestering @MVM and @anime_andrew for soooooooooo loooooooong to obtain the licence for it so we can get a blu ray release it deserves.... Safe to say... Doubt it will happen now.... Darn funimation!

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Hmm-School Rumble? I have all of it that was released in the us but for some strange reason I've never watched it-go figure?
Haven't watched it myself either, unfortunately all of what I have in the image is what was released in the UK and that doesn't even cover the entirety of season one.

It was released by the same distributor (Revelation) as Suzuka and Peach Girl which are both incomplete there so I don't know what happend back in the day if they lost the licenses or if they went out of business, would be interested to know if anyone has details.

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
Hmm-School Rumble? I have all of it that was released in the us but for some strange reason I've never watched it-go figure?
Haven't watched it myself either, unfortunately all of what I have in the image is what was released in the UK and that doesn't even cover the entirety of season one.

I've seen all of School Rumble and would wholeheartedly recommend it, I got all of it on US DVD releases secondhand for £4 the lot one Xmas :)

zrdb

Adventurer
I have Peach Girl and have watched it but it didn't really do much for me-same for Suzuka and I usually like shoujo stuff.

farzam1999

Kiznaiver
Thought I'd do a small collection update, as I've now got a new shelving unit for my physical media. Sorry for the bad quality on the overview photo as I took it with the ultra wide lens to make it all fit in one photo. But there are up close photos of each shelf.

Overview photo
IMG_0514.JPEG

It's a BILLY shelf, with two extra shelves (I bought three, but only needed two, so I have one spare for my next BILLY) and two OTTEBOL doors to keep dust out. I was going to go for two OXBERG doors, but they litterally went up in price the day before I went to Ikea.
The first two shelves has my anime titles on it. Since my last collection photo, I've only gotten Attack on Titan - Season 4 - Part 1, The Quintessential Quintuplets - Season 2 - Part 1 and Devilman Crybaby.
IMG_0515.JPEG
IMG_0516.JPEG

For now I have Attack on Titan - OAD Archive and Haikyu!! - Season 4 on pre-order.

The third shelf is a bit taller to store some oversized sets, such as Devilman Crybaby and the Wong Kar Wai set from Criterion.
IMG_0517.JPEG

The fourth shelf stores my Eureka! releases, along with the remaining Arrow, two Plain Archive and two Japanese Deluxe releases.
IMG_0518.JPEG

The fifth shelf has my 88 Films, some German digibooks and two Wong Kar Wai 4Ks, along with Raging Fire 4K and two box sets from Hong Kong.
IMG_0520.JPEG

The sixth, seventh and eighth shelves has my remaining Asian Cinema and my "Hollywood" titles.
IMG_0521.JPEG
IMG_0523.JPEG
IMG_0524.JPEG

Last edited:

farzam1999

Kiznaiver
Collection update! - August 2022 edition.
I can see I literally did the last post, above this one, in March 2022. Seeing my collection, and I’m amazed of how much I’ve acquired in the past 5 months.

6EBE2D99-FBF9-4D95-A5A0-FE5F99DDFAD5.png

Two weeks ago, I got another BILLY, along with two OXBERG glass doors. I use this BILLY to display my bigger box and slipcase releases of Eureka and 88 Films titles.

As for anime I‘ve acquired since last, I’ve gotten in to One Piece, Dragon Ball (again) and got some others.
Manga is new as well, I started collecting that in late April and plan to get a lot more.

I’ve also started to really double, triple or even quadruple dipping now, either for packaging or exclusive bonus features. Such as three releases of Police Story and three of some Bruce Lee movies.

Close-up shots in the spoiler tag below.
A4D8776A-D381-42D2-B03B-E55D1160A480.jpeg
074CA6DE-B4FA-4C2F-A9AE-55AF23DB2649.jpeg
4459AE5C-F042-499E-B00F-B463922B5092.jpeg
A4BCA257-9B52-4F25-9A04-7E79F08C0281.jpeg
416EB92E-C434-4B96-96FB-B085B5238F53.jpeg

Last edited:

Vincentdante

Mad Scientist
Collection update! - August 2022 edition.
I can see I literally did the last post, above this one, in March 2022. Seeing my collection, and I’m amazed of how much I’ve acquired in the past 5 months.

View attachment 25770

Two weeks ago, I got another BILLY, along with two OXBERG glass doors. I use this BILLY to display my bigger box and slipcase releases of Eureka and 88 Films titles.

As for anime I‘ve acquired since last, I’ve gotten in to One Piece, Dragons Ball (again) and got some others.
Manga is new as well, I started collecting that in late April and plan to get a lot more.

I’ve also started to really double, triple or even quadruple dipping now, either for packaging or exclusive bonus features. Such as three releases of Police Story and three of some Bruce Lee movies.

Close-up shots in the spoiler tag below.
Amazing collection

Girls with Guns

Mad Scientist
The JP Fate boxes all have English subtitles only, no dub. I got greedy and collected both the AoJ and AoA sets for Zero, UBW and Heavens Feel - I'm such a sucker for Japanese releases with digipaks! 🥰

farzam, did you actually get rid of all your AoA collection except Fate and Demon Slayer? Sigh, I don't know if we can be friends anymore now, lol... ;)

Last edited:

Vincentdante

Mad Scientist
They have English subs, no idea if there’s a dub on them.

The JP Fate boxes all have English subtitles only, no dub.

farzam, did you actually get rid of all your AoA collection except Fate and Demon Slayer? Sigh, I don't know if we can be friends anymore now, lol... ;)
Cheers. I found them on CD Japan as well which is interesting. I know what I'm buying next month.