Your viewing journal

Outlaw Star - Episodes 19 - 26 [Final] Blu-ray

I thought Outlaw Star was a very entertaining show, it had a decent story and I loved the way it looked.

Knight's & Magic - Episode 12

Armoured Trooper Votoms (rewatch) Episodes 39-52 (Final)

Calling it a mecha show is to do it a disservice, it's a show with mecha in it but that's really not what it's about at all.

I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment, just as Patlabor TV is a slice of life show with mecha in it, VOTOMS is a drama/thriller with mecha in it.

I can believe it - tried to track down the old ammo tin set at one point. Something about 'hens teeth' comes to mind...

One of the prize possessions of my anime collection:

DSC_0309.JPG

Sword Art Online II complete
2 good arcs and 1 filler. The first 'Death Gun' had an intriguing plot with a
similar threat to life as the first arc of the first season, until they revealed that only a select few were actually in trouble. The OP also hinted at the identity of Death Gun, which was unfortunate
'Excaliber' was an action packed filler of everyone on a quest.
'Mother's Rosario' A surprisingly deep and emotional arc for an action show.

Tatami Galaxy - Complete

Wasn't expecting such an emotional final episode. Ozu is so adorable! And loved the twist with the ED. Really liked this.

Looking forward to watching Kaiba and Kemonomusume eventually.

2017-09-25_2.png

A Centaur's Life
(Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8

This show is really good. Not your usual monster girl series.

Ranma 1/2 OVAs 3-11 *OVA 2 is Christmas themed so I skipped it. I'll save it for then I guess (These were all quite enjoyable, though I once again find myself feeling sorry for Ranma (he's almost always getting screwed over by everything and everyone, poor guy). I always preferred the stories in which Ranma wasn't the victim of misunderstanding.

Viz Media did a great job remastering the OVAs once again and the plots were varied, much like the series. Shame the newer OVA wasn't included though-makes me want to see a reboot of sorts.) 3.5/5

Samurai 7
episodes 1-6

Ep 23 of Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul I was so happy when Allesand was killed but then they had to kill Kaiser at the end. I have a funny feeling El/Mugaru is going to come back
Eps 10 & 11 of Shoukoku no Altair

My First Girlfriend is a Gal, Episode 8

Actually laughed quite loud at a couple of the lines this episode.

Netsuzou Trap -NTR-, Episodes 8 - 10

Pretty much had my fill of the series at this point. Just a couple more to go now though.

Tsuredure Children, Episode 8

:D

Loved the way the main dude came into his own after all he'd been through! So good.

Hana and Alice

So, this was a slice of life in the truest sense of the word I feel; in the end, a movie about nothing much at all. And daily life, and spontaneous, interpersonal connections. And teenager love. Really like the segment with the old man, it was sweet.

It's a cute film, I enjoyed the writing and the OST, and loved the backgrounds and general animations.

Well worth it!

Heavy Object-Episodes 17-19

New Game Season 2-Episode 12 (Complete)

Brilliant finale and an excellent second season all around. Here's hoping for a third.

My Love Story-Episode 16

Poor Saijou! I really hope she manages to find love, she seems so sweet.

Back