The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

A recap of this month's pre-order orders:

Your-_Name-_Deluxe_Exclusive-pack-shot.jpg

Your Name (Deluxe Edition) [Combo Pack]
ETA: Late November 2017

Saw the film back in November last year and I'm a fan of the director's works so it's no surprise I would pick this one up. Ordered via AllTheAnime as Zavvi I just can't trust with the set - I know many had no issues but it's very random on the condition.

912_SM1v_Z-_YL._SL1500.jpg

In This Corner of the World (Collector's Edition) [Combo Pack]
ETA: Late October 2017

I missed my chance to see the film and since the price went down to £19.99 on Amazon I went for it. I always planned on this edition regardless of the price but I want to give Manga Animatsu a second chance.

91mfnz6jf_YL._SL1500.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ: Part 1 (1000 Print Edition) [Blu-ray]
ETA: Mid October 2017

Despite not yet seen Zeta (and I do own both parts), I still want to make sure I have all of the UK Gundam box sets so I got ZZ Part 1 on-order from AllTheAnime. Unlike the US release, UK Part 1 is 25 episodes instead of 22 (while the other half will have 22 instead of 25).

I also plan to get A Silent Voice when it becomes available on AllTheAnime next week, but any other title will have to wait. Christmas is also soon so I'll make use of that for any AL/Manga title I had missed (Ajin and Grimgar will take priority if they arrive on-time).

Back