The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

It's fairly simple. What anime or manga did you buy today (or last time you bought some)? Merchandise, soundtracks, posters, figures etc also included!

8) This thread may go on forever knowing the spending habits of many of us.

Edit: Added merchandise

last thing that i got was

Cowboy bebop vol 5

and kinatro should turn up tomorrow if play send me the right dvd this time.

Last thing I got was R.O.D. TV vol 1, which only arrived yesterday thanks to the bank holiday. Also got a rental copy of Azumanga Daioh vol 4 today, and hopefully Wolf's Rain vol 2 will show up tomorrow.

Today I had Last Exile 1 and 2 delivered. Still haven't watched much of them yet, just episode 1. And I also for Fruits Basket volume 2 delivered. I've read a friends but I wanted it for myself. ^_^

Next, if all goes well with Last Exile I might get the rest of the DVDs. Then start on something new.

I recently picked up the fourth SEED Destiny DVD, and the single Gackt did for the Zeta movie (Metamorphoze). I should have Ruin Explorers come in the post anytime soon as well...

IanC said:
hmmm

Getter Robo Armageddon power pack (R1 anime dvd)

Batman:Child of Dreams (manga)

Two things I've wanted to look into. How good is Asamiya's Batman?

I last bought something the other weekend when i went to Truro (closest place that sells anything decent).
Anime:
King of Bandits Jing volume 1

Manga:
Mars volumes 3 and 4
Saiyuki volume 1

I've had lots :D
Mao-chan vol 1-4 DVDs.
Brainpowered vol 1-3 DVDs.
Nazca vol 1-4 DVDs.
Weiss Kreuz Gluhen vol 1 & 2 DVDs.
Marriage DVD.
Cromartie High School vol 1 & 2 DVDs.
Saber Marionette vol 2 & 3 DVDs.
Just a Girl manga.
Visitor vol 1 manga.
R.G. Veda vol 1 manga.
Magic Knight Rayearth vol 1-3 manga.

I've got the first 18 volumes of Kenshin coming, plus Strawberry Eggs and Hand Maid May!

My copy of Nausicaa arrived this morning. not only did my multiregion remote hacking work (i'll PM you the details if you want because i'm only 99% sure it's legal!) and the NTSC picture look fine, but it's a stunning film.

Concrete badger said:
not only did my multiregion remote hacking work (i'll PM you the details if you want because i'm only 99% sure it's legal!) and the NTSC picture look fine
I just bought a new DVD player and an unlocking code! I had one for my old DVD player as well. Not sure of the legality myself, but it's not as though I'm watching stuff that isn't suitable for me :lol:

Charter_Mage said:
Oh no, go on tell us, i know i will be jealous but i'm interested all the same :)
Are you sure? :lol:
OK! here goes;
Manga
Hana Kimi Vol 5
Hana Yori Dango vol 11
The Wallflower Vol 3
Othello vol 3
Dragon Voice vol 3 & 4
Snow Drop vol 9
Fushigi Yuugi vol 8, 9 & 10
Ceres, Celestial Legend Vol 4+8-10
Masca vol 1
Doubt vol 1
Kare Kano vol 2 & 3
Tokyo Mew Mew vol 7
Planet Ladder vol 7
Fruits Basket vol 1-9

DVDs
Get Backers vol 5
E's Otherwise vol 2
Ceres boxset vol 2
Hana Yori Dango vol 7-11
Abenobashi Shopping Arcade vol 3 & 4
Kyo Kara Maoh! vol 1
Piano:Melody of a Young Girl's Heart 1
Marmalade Boy scrapbook vol 4

Today i bought...

DNAngel vol. 1 and 2 (Manga)

...and just ordered (Anime) FMA vol.2, Yu Yu Hakusho vol.3, (Was gonna order Tsukime vol1 with Art box but Play still aren't showing it yet) and Gungrave vol.1.

Back