The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Catching up on a few bits of manga:
  • Sakamoto Days: Volume 12
  • One Piece: Volume 106
  • One Piece: Ace's Story: Volume 1 (Manga)
  • One Piece: Ace's Story: Volume 2 (Manga)
  • One Piece: Ace's Story, Vol. 1: Formation of the Spade Pirates (Novel)
  • One Piece: Ace's Story, Vol. 2: New World (Novel)
  • Naruto: Sasuke's Story: The Uchiha & The Heavenly Stardust: The Manga: Volume 1
  • Naruto: Konoha's Story: The Steam Ninja Scrolls: The Manga: Volume 1

Pre-ordered BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense. (S2) (LE) (BD / DVD) from AOL.

Ordered Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (Part 1 - 3) (BD) + Dragon Ball Z - Movie & TV Special Collection (BD) from Rarewaves.

Ordered Dragon Ball - Movie Collection (DVD) from AllYourMusic via ebay.

Last edited:
I've made a payday order (although I've also been mindful that there is an Anime Limited sale coming up in the middle of August too!), there's just been some pretty good deals around the past few days, especially on Rarewaves, and the offers have been on sets that I've been looking at for a while but have just been waiting for a decent price on them!

Ordered from Rarewaves:
  • Fire Force - Season 1 (BD)
  • Fire Force - Season 2 Part 1 (BD)
  • Fire Force - Season 2 Part 2 (BD)
  • Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions (BD)
  • Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Season 1 Part 1 (BD)
  • Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation - Season 1 Part 2 (BD)
  • Spy x Family - Part 1 (BD)
  • Spy x Family - Part 2 (BD)
  • Classroom of the Elite - Season 2 (BD)

Bought today from JB:

• Konosuba: An Explosion On This Wonderful World
  • I Got A Cheat Skill In Another Woman And Became Unrivaled In The Real World Too
  • The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure

So I bought Spy x Family S1 P2, Dr Stone Stone S3 P1, and RWBY Ice Queendom… the week before the Crunchyroll sale.

Bugger!

So this week I pre-ordered Bofuri S2 with Rarewaves 10% off (although I still haven’t seen Season One)

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (S2) (BD) from AOL's DOTW.

I do plan to pick up S3 eventually as well but in no rush so can wait until it goes down to £9.99 on DOTW like S2 is today.

EDIT: Also pre-ordered Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War (S1) (HMV exclusive version) from HMV.

HMV are really getting my money lately with all their exclusives, first Witch from Mercury, then The Boy and the Heron and now Bleach and though not an exclusive I also have the Knuckles steelbook on pre-order from them as well (which is now unavailable so good thing I got my order in when I did).

Last edited:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (S2) (BD) from AOL's DOTW.

I do plan to pick up S3 eventually as well but in no rush so can wait until it goes down to £9.99 on DOTW like S2 is today.

EDIT: Also pre-ordered Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War (S1) (HMV exclusive version) from HMV.

HMV are really getting my money lately with all their exclusives, first Witch from Mercury, then The Boy and the Heron and now Bleach and though not an exclusive I also have the Knuckles steelbook on pre-order from them as well (which is now unavailable so good thing I got my order in when I did).
It depends a bit of where you are if this is a deal, but Amazon.de has season 3 of Danmachi for sale for 11,83 euro:).

Back