The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered from the ATA Summer Sale.
  • Deiji Meets Girl (CE) (BD)
  • The House of the Lost on the Cape (CE) (BD)
  • INU-OH (CE) (BD / DVD)
  • Looking for Magical Doremi (CE) (BD / DVD)
Was a good number of other titles I wanted but didn't want to go to crazy seeing as the Christmas sale usually has better prices.

I was thinking of waiting until Christmas to see if Deiji Meets Girl is cheaper then as it's supposedly really short but I really like the art and design which is what has sold me on it tbh.

Doremi I've been wanting to check out since AL announced it (though have never seen the series) and the other two I saw in cinemas though I was incredibley tired when I saw INU-OH so I found it really hard to focus when watching it originally so will be good to finally give it a proper watch, love the music though.

A shame no Emma or Princess Jellyfish was on sale as they were the titles I wanted the most.

Last edited:
Bought earlier from Crunchyroll Store:

- Yurikuma Arashi (Essentials) Blu-ray

When I previously purchased from the store, there were, and still is, issues with Australian phone numbers. But by selecting "Check out with PayPal" it completely bypasses the need to enter a phone number.

Last edited:
Since the AlltheAnime Summer Sale doesn't include Free International Shipping anymore, I went over to Anime-On-Line and ordered two older In Stock titles on sale there instead:

deathninja.jpg

It's pay day so as usual I have ordered a load of anime (which I'm really running out of space for 😅).

Ordered City Hunter 2 (Part 1 + 2), Detective Conan: The Darkest Nightmare + Zero the Enforcer and She and Her Cat -Everything Flows- from the Crunchyroll Store.

Pre-ordered Tomo-chan Is a Girl! (LE) from AOL.

Pre-ordered Bleach (S1) (Standard Edition) from ATA.

Ordered The Slime Diaries from Rarewaves.

Last edited:
I pre-ordered four anime steelbooks from Crunchyroll US this morning. These are actually all a double-dips on previous releases, except for Afro Samurai, which I've never seen. I have the UK steelbook or steelcase for Ninja Scroll, as well as a standard US Blu-ray. I have the Sentai standard Blu-ray for Reincarnated as a Sword, and the two Sentai Premium Edition Blu-ray sets for Parasyte. But, since I am specifically collecting any Anime Steelbooks for series/movies I like, these all take priority!

4steels.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered from AllyourMusic via Ebay:

Carole And Tuesday - Complete Series (Premium Edition Blu-ray Box Set)
My Unique Skill Makes Me OP Even At Level 1 - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Picked up manga of A.I. Love You 3&4 from a little bookshop for £4, so had to buy 1&2 from eBay for another £6ish. Now trying to decide whether I can justify buying the outstanding 30 volumes of Invaders Of The Rokujouma. I note the collection volumes seem to cost more than buying them individually, and eBooks are not cheaper than paper, either.

I placed a big Crunchyroll store order the other day as an early birthday treat and using a 15% welcome discount owing to becoming a Mega Fan (which helped a lot). I focused mostly on Discotek titles, old and new alongside some live action, plus a few add-ons from other publishers.:

Crunchyroll:
Berserk The Golden Age Arc Memorial Edition BD
One Piece Collection 34 BD/DVD
Tomo-chan Is a Girl! The Complete Season Limited Edition BD/DVD

Discotek Media:
Another Live Action BD
Belladonna of Sadness UHD/BD
Berserk - The Complete 1997 TV Series BD
Captain Harlock Original TV Series BD
Chie the Brat The Original First TV Series BD
Demon City Shinjuku BD
Fatal Frame Live Action Movie BD
Fist of the North Star The Legend of the True Savior - Legend of Kenshiro Movie BD
Freedom OVA BD/DVD  
IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix - Complete Collection BD
Isuca TV Series + OVA BD
Kiss x Sis - Complete TV Series BD
Love Hina Again BD
Lupin the 3rd Italian Game BD
Lupin the 3rd The Secret Page of Marco Polo BD
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's BD
Mazinkaiser Original OVA Series BD
Medabots Season 1 (English Language) SDBD
Medabots Season 2 (English Language) SDBD
Medabots Season 3 (English Language) SDBD
Medabots Spirit (Japanese Language) SDBD
Monster Rancher (English Language) SDBD
Night on the Galactic Railroad BD  
Saiyuki Reload Burial OVA BD
Space Emperor God Sigma SDBD
Tales of Phantasia the Animation BD
Tonagura! BD
Toriko The Movie Secret Recipe Of Gourmet God BD
Wicked City BD
Zatch Bell Movies BD

Funimation:
Hero Tales Part 1 Limited Edition DVD

Shout! Factory:
The Boy and the Heron UHD/BD

Viz:
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars BD

With Discotek I’m hoping the Detective Conan titles come back in stock but otherwise I don’t have many of the older titles left to get now.

Back