The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from Anime-On-Line:

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Seasons 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)

Ordered from Sentai:

7 Seeds - Seasons 1 & 2 Collections (Blu-ray)
Just Because - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Student Council's Discretion - Seasons 1 & 2 Collections (Blu-ray)
The Magnificent Kotobuki - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Severing Crime Edge - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Val x Love - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

A random detour into the CEX in Birmingham city centre (wasn't the only person looking at anime in the blu ray section)

Classroom of the Elite season 1
My Dress up Darling (although I swear I might have already purchased this as it isn't on my Amazon wishlist but couldn't see any posts saying I had)
Trapped in a dating SIM

Their pricing is all over the shot, I saw a couple other CR releases for £30 for 13 episodes whereas those titles were £15 with one of them being £12.

Last edited:
I have sorted out my Sentai Filmworks Summer sale haul, consisting of 8 releases. The sale was good but I wanted to pick and choose for various reasons (potential re-releases, potential UK releases, pricing, etc.).

So here's the run down:
  • Ane Log
  • Farming Life in Another World
  • Majestic Prince with Genetic Awakening & Wings to the Future
  • Medaka Box & Medaka Box Abnormal
  • MM!
  • Needless
  • Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they?
  • Venus Wars Remastered
Out of the selection, one of them you're probably going "hang on a minute, don't you already own Venus Wars?" I do, and AL, continuing their streak of pretty bad quality control, used the old disc with the old master rather than the updated HD remaster that they have been advertising on their packaging and trailers. At least the Sentai set was on sale for cheap.

Made my first Sentai Filmworks store order with the sale.
  • Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion
  • Revue Starlight: The Movie
  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! + 2wei Herz!
Replacing my Manga UK release of the DanMachi movie as the spine of the Sentai release will match with the rest of the series Sentai / MVM / Animatsu have put out.

We already know we're unfortunately not getting the Revue Starlight movie over here so that was an easy choice as I really enjoyed the series.

And because of the content in the series, there is no way we're getting any more of Fate/kaleid for the foreseeable future and I really enjoyed S1 which AL put out way back, more than the main Fate series if I'm to be honest so looking forward to finally watching more of it.

Last edited:
Made my first Sentai Filmworks store order with the sale.
  • Is It Wrong to Expect a Hot Spring in a Dungeon?
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Arrow of the Orion
  • Revue Starlight: The Movie
  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! + 2wei Herz!
Replacing my Manga UK release of the DanMachi movie as the spine of the Sentai release will match with the rest of the series Sentai / MVM / Animatsu have put out.

We already know we're unfortunately not getting the Revue Starlight movie over here so that was an easy choice as I really enjoyed the series.

And because of the content in the series, there is no way we're getting any more of Fate/kaleid for the foreseeable future and I really enjoyed S1 which AL put out way back, more than the main Fate series if I'm to be honest so looking forward to finally watching more of it.

I love watching Prisma Illya so don't understand why they didn't dub after 2Wei Herz?

I love watching Prisma Illya so don't understand why they didn't dub after 2Wei Herz?

Oh, they didn't dub it later on? didn't know that, I watched S1 dubbed but may have to restart it subbed now then (or just switch post-Herz!) not that is much of a problem but a shame they stopped with it.

Oh, they didn't dub it later on? didn't know that, I watched S1 dubbed but may have to restart it subbed now then (or just switch post-Herz!) not that is much of a problem but a shame they stopped with it.
I have the first season, 2Wei and 2Wei Herz on Blu-ray, only way to watch Illya, and when I looked up 3Rei I noticed there was no English dub. Not sure why they didn't.

Purchased from the sentai sale via stackry

Gatchaman complete series
Princess tutu steelbook

Oshi no ko steelbook
Carol and Tuesday collectors edition

Oshi and Carol won’t ship out yet so I’m not sure whether to wait and consolidate or send the first two now.🤔
You get 45 days of free storage with Stackry if that helps? They also periodically send you email reminders about how long your packages have been stored which is handy.

You get 45 days of free storage with Stackry if that helps? They also periodically send you email reminders about how long your packages have been stored which is handy.
Yeah I’ve just been reading over the stackry thread regarding VAT and customs fees and I’ve buckled and had them split into two packages.

Back