The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Popped into the Basingstoke branch of CEX this afternoon in between trains:
Non Non Biyori Season 3 (Non -stop) £10
The Dawn of the Witch (£10)
More than a married couple but not lovers (£15)
Irina: the vampire cosmonaut (£12)
The Devil is a part timer season 2 part 1 (£12)
A couple of cuckoos (£12)

One thing I noticed the Anime Ltd titles were mostly £30+

And so my backlog grows some more. Funny how some CEX stores have a lot more anime titles than others

Last edited:
My order from Malaysia arrived. Mostly I wanted the Sailor Moon live action series (I figured that was the easiest way to dip my toe in the Sailor Moon ocean), but I also picked up I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness, Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World and Yuru Camp (or Laid Back Camp).

I'm sure one day I will be able to upgrade them to legit copies.

Ordered from Ebay:

He Is My Master - Complete Series (SD Blu-ray)
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in the Real World, Too - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure ~Serving Gods Who Go Too Far~ - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

I put a random eBay bid on Kimagure Orange Road TV Series yesterday which is $75 on Crunchyroll, It started at $35 with 1 bid and I won it for $36. I guess I won't be picking O Maiden in Your Savage Season today, but I'm happy to make that sacrifice :)

Neither series is perfect but I preferred O Maidens, glad you won the auction, I hope you enjoy KOR, there are better 80s anime series IMO both in the same genre and outside of it, but the aesthetic is iconic for a reason and it's not without it's charms as a whole :)

I just broadened my horizons in anime a bit more by ordering my very first Dakimakura pillow cover for a body pillow I already have in my bedroom. BuyAnime.com in the US has about 15 new covers available for pre-order, so I selected the Misaki Character Daikimakura Hug Pillow Cover - Aokana. I just wish these covers were not so expensive, costing me almost $94 including taxes for just one pillow cover - for that price they should include the pillow itself, lol. I would really like to order a second cover, but I may have to wait on that one for a while due to their high cost - almost as bad as buying figures!

Last edited:
An ad for The Comic Artist & His Assistants was one of the extra on Invaders of the Rokujyoma and it piqued my interest. Found a copy for £9 on eBay and soon it shall be mine. Mwahahaha!

Ordered from Ebay:

How Clumsy You Are Miss Ueno - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
In Another World With My Smartphone - Season 2 (Blu-ray)
My Isekai Life - Complete Series (Blu-ray)
Triage X - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

Ordered from Amazon US/UK:

In Another World With My Smartphone - Season 1 (Essentials Blu-ray)

Ordered the limited edition last year, but unfortunately blu-ray disc 2 glitches when trying to play the last episode, so I decided to order the essentials release for replacement discs. (Hopefully they both work fine🤞)

Picked up 4 Blu-ray titles from the Sentai Summer Sale today on their website:

sentaisummersale2024.jpg

And then, I grabbed two more Blu-rays to keep this series up to date in my collection:

sentaisummersale2024b.jpg

Last edited:
Back