Your viewing journal

My Hero Academia - Episode what ever the newest one was - Man All Might needs to chill, just smacking em around like it's no big deal lol Have to say I'm kinda annoyed by the next episode preview on this episode, feels like it would have been better not knowing what it showed going in to the last episode... Can't believe this season nearly over already either ;_; what my gonna watch?

I'm really in a slump again, MHA is all I've watched since my last post :/ I should really get back to Hunter x Hunter but I just can't be bothered at the moment, which is weird as I am really enjoying it.

Well on episode 18 of MHA S2, since FUNi are a few weeks behind guess I can take my time watching the rest of the episodes.

Watched the first episode of "First Love Monster" too...yeah not for me...

Started Shuffle! then got distracted on other series so need to get back to that.

Well on episode 18 of MHA S2, since FUNi are a few weeks behind guess I can take my time watching the rest of the episodes.

Watched the first episode of "First Love Monster" too...yeah not for me...

Started Shuffle! then got distracted on other series so need to get back to that.

Shuffle! That's my all time worst anime. I hate it with the burning fire of 1000 suns. The MC has to be one of the all time worst...... sorry I have post traumatic Shuffle sindrome....

Am I the only one who doesn't watch next episode previews? (Anime or otherwise) I prefer just going into the episode completely blind and avoiding any potential spoilers.

Gintama 83-85

Shuffle! That's my all time worst anime. I hate it with the burning fire of 1000 suns. The MC has to be one of the all time worst...... sorry I have post traumatic Shuffle sindrome....
Tbh I found the first couple of episodes highly enjoyable but then things started taking a turn which is probably why I ended up getting distracted, felt like it was heading more toward the cliché route of multiple girls falling for the protag only for the protag to remain impartial. It's why Haganai (funnily both voiced by Jerry Jewel too lol) dropped like a rock for me during S2 (and I hear the light novel continued to go to ****).

The fan service isn't even there too compensate so far, just mild infrequent panty shots at least throw a tit or two. I'll give it a few more episodes, not a fan of any of the main girls so far the ones I actually like are the secondary class friends.

Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul (Japanese audio) - Episode 24 (Complete)

Never thought I'll manage to catch up this fast considering the show's rather hit and miss pacing. Still a solid sequel to Rage of Bahamut: Genesis and I had no issues watching it through Amazon Prime.

Left on the simulcast/stream backlog - Red = Finished:

Spring 2017
Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor
Attack on Titan [Season 2]
Berserk (2017)

Eromanga Sensei
Love Tyrant
My Hero Academia [Season 2]
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul
Re:CREATORS

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend .flat
Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Summer 2017
A Centaur's Life
Gamers
Love & Lies
Made in Abyss
My First Girlfriend is a Gal
Welcome to the Ballroom

Autumn 2017
Food Wars! The Third Plate
Inyashiki: Last Hero
King's Game the Animation
My Girlfriend is ShoBitch
(more to be confirmed)

Love chunibyo and other delusions season 1. Well after watching first 2 episodes I really didn't what to expect or have a clue what I was watching but stuck at it and got better each episode.
Season 2 next

Made in Abyss-Episode 13 (Complete)

I really loved these last 4 or so episodes and this finale was amazing. I think it was a little slow in getting really good but once it got there it hit a home run. If we get a second season, and I really hope we do, if they can maintain the quality we've seen in these last few episodes, we'll be in for something special.

My Love Story-Episode 19

Made in Abyss (complete) - Outstanding show of the season, season 2 please 9/10 (if you've not watched it you're missing out!)

Rage of Bahamut Virgin Soul (Complete) - a good series let down by poor writing and a terrible romance sub plot. 7/10

Space Dandy (rewatch) episodes 19-26 (Recomplete. Man I love this show, it has so many great ideas, characters and quirkiness to explore. I'd love another 26 episodes, but dreams seldom come true...) 5/5

Strike Witches/Strike Witches 2
episodes 1-12/episode 1

I've also added Made in Abyss to my backlog to watch in the not-too distant future since it's been highly praised on here.

Made in Abyss 13 - Majestic. In 13 episodes I laughed, I cried, I felt intense anger, I felt fear, I witnessed the super adorable, I thought "oh wtfff 0.o" several times, I met an alternative worlds spooky ougi &
Josef Mengele
One of the best shows of the year, easy. Maybe even of the past few.

Cardcaptor Sakura Episodes 7-30. Aim is to finish Season 1 by the end of the weekend. So 5 episodes to go

Finished New Game a few days ago. Great show, would love more

Back