Your viewing journal

DK-sJ8QWsAAPcOX.jpg

A Centaur's Life
(Japanese audio) - Episodes 11-12 (Complete)

My Hero Academia Season 2: Episode 25 - Perfection. Hype for Season 3!
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul: Episode 24 - I cannot express how much I loved the majority of the show, it was absolutely up my street & I look forward to one day hopefully owning the blu-rays..but.....what's a huge shame is how the show began falling apart near the end, dampened my love a little. I did however love
Amira popping up & leaving a message for Favaro. Bittersweet.
Welcome to the Ballroom: Episode 13 - Yet another grand episode, let's keep this up.

DK_vLvHW0AAw7O8.jpg

My Hero Academia [Season 2]
(Japanese audio) - Episodes 23-25 (Complete)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to achieve the task of finishing 10 anime titles this month, but I did in fact finish 4 video games so that's a good balance.

A recap on the streaming backlog:

Left on the simulcast/stream backlog - Red = Finished:

Spring 2017
Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor
Attack on Titan [Season 2]
Berserk (2017)
Eromanga Sensei
Love Tyrant
My Hero Academia [Season 2]
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul
Re:CREATORS

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend .flat
Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

To my surprise there was actually quite a lot of titles from the Spring season that I ended up watching in the end. There's at least three more titles I want to watch; Akashic Records (via CR), Saekano Flat (via Amazon), and Sword Oratoria (via HIDIVE). The latter will be saved for later on as the next season occurs as I have yet to pick up a subscription to HIDIVE.

Summer 2017
A Centaur's Life
Gamers
Love & Lies
Made in Abyss
My First Girlfriend is a Gal
Welcome to the Ballroom

The summer season hasn't grabbed much of my attention aside from two titles I just finished. So far there's Gamers (via CR), Love & Lies and Made in Abyss (via HIDVE), and Welcome to the Ballroom (via Amazon). More titles may be added but for now I would like to just focus on those four (with the latter actually continuing to the Autumn season).

Autumn 2017
Food Wars! The Third Plate
Inyashiki: Last Hero
King's Game the Animation
My Girlfriend is ShoBitch
(more to be confirmed)

So far I have four titles of interest, and perhaps more down the line.

My Hero Academia Season 2-Episode 25 (Complete)

So glad there's going to be a third season, I'm still enjoying this a lot.

My Love Story-Episodes 20-22

That Yukika storyline did not end in the way I would've predicted and I couldn't be happier, honestly. I mean sure, it's really sad, but if it ended in the more traditional and happy way like I thought it was going to, it would've felt out of character.

My Hero Academia episode 38 (Complete for now. Another awesome season, very sad that it's over, but the manga isn't messing around at least. Very hyped for season 3) 4.5/5

Strike Witches 2
episodes 2-12 (both seasons Complete. This was a fun series with decent action and characters. Unfortunately some of the episodes just felt like skippable filler (Season 2 especially) and the fanservice is so frequent that it became so desensitising that I barely noticed it after a while. Also watched Strike Witches: The Movie which acts as a fun end to the story. Overall recommended) 3.5/5

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki
OVAs 1-6 Damn thought the OP was going to give me a seizure for a minute there...

Last edited:
Made In Abyss ep 12 - 13 really enjoyed this series overall. I don't very often hope for posters in home video releases, but I hope they do a poster of the map.
Gintama ep 329

31 Days of Halloween Day 1*: Don't Torture a Duckling (1972, Lucio Fulci) This was a decent thriller with gorgeous cinematography and some great directing from Fulci.
(*Every october I try and watch a Horror/psychological thriller per day, or multiple if it's a series.)

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki OVAs 7-11

Last edited:
Dregs of summer.

Tsurezure Children 12 (end)
Restaurant to Another World 12 (end)
Sakura Quest 25 (end
Dive 12 (end)
My Hero Academia 2 24-25 (end)
Hitorijime My Hero 12 (end)
Katsugeki Touken Ranbu 13 (end)
Welcome to the Ballroom 12-13 (continuing into next season)

Back