Your viewing journal

Fate/Apocrypha-Episode 13

Things are finally taking a turn for the interesting!

UQ Holder-Episode 1

Really strong opener, was a lot of fun and surprisingly graphic. Season is off to a good start for me!

Kiniro Mosaic-Episodes 1 and 2 (Rewatch)

31 Days of Halloween Day 2: Pieces (1982, Juan Piquer Simon) This was a fun little slasher flick, nothing too special but it was entertaining enough.

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki
OVAs 12-13 (Complete. The initial Tenchi Muyo series is great fun, it's enjoyable, and has a quiet feeling that times to counteract the zany antics. I'm glad MVM got a hold of this) 4/5

Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki series 3: OVAs 14-16

The Vision of Escaflowne - Episodes 13 & 14 (Blu-ray)

Episode 14 is such a great episode.

Vampire Princess Miyu - Episodes 1 & 2

Re-watching ahead of a review on the podcast .

Juni Taisen: Zodiac War ep. 1
Everybody, clap your hands!
PS_Messages_20171003_212115.jpg
Rabbit is a psycho. Boar is cold hearted gilt ;-) (seems a bit too early for someone to die, I guess someone technically already had by that point, but I'm glad she did). Monkey reminds me of Futaba from Persona 5. Not sure who I want to win yet as we haven't had enough time with everyone yet.

Last edited:
My Hero Academia - Season 2 Episode 24 - Solid ending to a great series, can't wait for season 3.

My Hero Academia - Season 1 Episodes 1-4 (Dubbed) - Watched a bit of this with a mate who wanted to watch it dubbed and the whole time I was just kinda thinking to myself "Oh yeah, this is why I don't watch dubs....". Seeing it on BD was nice though, may actually properly watch them myself one day.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time - Had a crappy day so wanted to watch a movie I love to make me feel better, so I did and I still love it after all these viewings.

Black Clover-Episode 1

This seems decent I suppose. Asta shouts way too much though, he's pretty annoying.

Kiniro Mosaic-Episodes 3-6 (Rewatch)

Totally missed that Yuyushiki cameo first time around, probably by virtue of me not having seen it back then.

Food Wars: The Third Plate-Episode 1

Blood Blockade Battlefront (English dub) - Episodes 1-3

I already watched the first couple of episodes from my anime society last year so this is just a refresh of the events.

Fate/Zero ep1

Bit wordy, but having finally gotten past the worms, that was a pretty nice introduction - felt it did a good job of building tension before the summoning.

Back