Wish Spoiler

He decides to tour, but tickets sell out within seconds, and you don't manage to get one.

I wish whoever left the light on, would go and turn it off!!

Firstly you never find out who turns the light on but when you go to it decided to cut off and everything just failed.

I wish that buses were on time and that these oyster card things werent given to the over 60's

Instead they give the elderly the license to kick the young out of the bus; bus that is, by the way, driven by another elder eagerly awaiting to kick your butt out of the bus. Needless to say, the bus will always be late, and in most cases, not stop for young passengers.

I wish there were less CCTVs.

all the DVDs and Blu Rays in the world are now destroyed because they benefit one country's economy at the expense of another

i wish i got some more attention

You satisfy your boredom with activities, but you get so much wrong, you begin to Sigh instead. Eventually, it becomes your Melancholy.

I wish imagination can be the other side to reality.

You win a competition for a shopping spree in America, only problem is you become addicted to their burgers and now none of the clothes you purchased fit.

I wish I had blue hair (none of that dying it annoyance :p )

you hair was blue all the time but then when you dyed it again it would not go and also people start to mistake you for Konata out of lucky star.

I wish I could have loads of books.

You dont... Well it's true, you dont have to, and you take that idea up. Now you just hit the keys on the keyboard connected to a turned-off PC, playing your favourite game in your head.

I wish to collect all the dominoes in the world, own a domino factory and make some more with robots to stand them up, so I can make the biggest Domino trail that scales the earth, piles up to imaginable heights in all countries and as they fall, crush the cities of the world into chaos...
(I wanted to see how someones replies to such a long wish. I aint not madman... <_<_> )

You get all the dominoes in the world, but UN bans it under the disguise of children protection.

I wish I had a stronger liver.

Back