Wish Spoiler

It is easy to get a good impression, but its also much more easier to lose it too...

I wish Thor was around to give us unlimited electricity.

And when you get it, you're stuck on a tiny island/rock and you forgot how to swim... Not much to do now, is there?

I wish Lancashire had it own "Blarney stone."

You do get it, but yours in shaped in a manner you'd never want to kiss it in public.

All I could wish for right now is to have Windows stop asking me for restarts!

You get tonnes of ice cream, but you eat it so fast you end up with permanent brainfreeze.

I wish I could take my bed to the cinema

You get a cinema, but now have to pay for the rent of it and to get tickets for it. All because you couldn't get outta bed... Sheesh!

I wish for a sex-i-bod-ee...

You get a sex-i-bod-ee, but llamas become highly attracted to you, and start following you everywhere :p

I wish I lived in a castle, with a working trebuchet...

You get the castle and a trebuchet. Unfortunately the price of the castle was for you to be the catapult's ammunition.

I wish it were Thursday.

You got here forever and ever... But youre last names were written wrong at the wedding, and now she keeps singing "Dancing Queen."

I wish all lies were made into truth.

Have you not watched "War of the Worlds"? You're safe from being struck, smacked, pounded, thrown, kicked and all other impacts and forces... but die from the common cold. Damn viruses.

I wish this thread was locked. (Waits for boos.)

You finish work altogether, but still need to come home to do the chores you've left for over a year...

I wish there to be an endless posibility for wishes to be thought of...

It's too much work for your brain and you end up in a vegetative state.

I wish I had free car insurance for my whole life.

Back