Wish Spoiler

Then it becomes as boring as reaping wheat in the fields... And they're standing targets.

I wish there was no such thing as dictionaries.

Nothingness includes lack of air and gravity stability and you suddenly implode!

I wish I could eat as much as I wanted without getting fat.

That's simple, you look all you organs and instead you have a pipe going straight through your body. Now it takes no time to digest and lay waste on the floor. Scoff it down gallor!

I wish to meet Dark Wing Duck.

You do. But it's a dream, and you're about to wake up. Not the "Inception" kind of dream, but more like that kind of dream you won't remember nothing about.

I wish I had 3 more wishes.

You get them, but they are all spoiled by some people on a forum xP

I wish the word 'friend' actually meant something...

you do but you find out that it is really rubbish and is sung by alvin and the chipmunks with the help of elton john and the spice girls.

I wish that I could become a good writer.

But you just become Dan Brown. Commercially very successful but actually pretty ****.

I wish today would just repeat forever à la Groundhog Day giving me unlimited choices how to act so I could do anything, no matter how insane or amoral.

(i was just talking about that movie with my dad :eek: )

Anways you find out that your mates and protenially the whole world knows how much you want it to be groundhog day and that they are only playing a trick on you. Then they post everything on every video hosting website possible. Also you wasted a whole year with this wish.

I wish that my SD card for my phone did not "die" so that I could have the pictures from the scouting for girls concert.

Your SD card is working again, but all the photos have been replaced with pictures of mikuru in a maid outfit xD

I wish it was my birthday again.

You are sent through a time warp so that it is your birthday again. Your 92nd birthday.

I wish I had a computer program which would do all my work for me without my boss being any the wiser.

DanM said:
Your SD card is working again, but all the photos have been replaced with pictures of mikuru in a maid outfit xD
And hang on, in what way did that "spoil" that wish? If anything, it created a better outcome!

I wish I had a computer program which would do all my work for me without my boss being any the wiser.
Your boss looks on the interwebs one day and downloads the program, resulting in all of his employees including you sacked, because it is more cheeper to maintain.
I wish I .had a nuke.

You had it, but then you used it.... I say that, but jamming it into a wall. thinking it's a thick nail isn't really something to boast about...

I wish for a treble...

Back