Wish Spoiler

DanM

Dandy Guy, in Space
You just used your wish to wish for another one. Which of course you didnt get because this game is all about spoiling peoples wishes :D

I wish for good weather tommorow...

lil0babyangel

Completely Average High School Student
You get nice weater but an hour late it starts to get cloudy finaly resulting in it raining sheep.

I wish that my internet was nicer to me and didnt keep going off!

DanM

Dandy Guy, in Space
Its only being nice to gain your trust, at which point it unleashes a virus and wipes your entire hard drive.

I wish that i lived in a mansion :)

You move into a mansion, only to find it's so huge, that you get lost and can't find your way back out.

I wish I had a pet fennec fox

lil0babyangel

Completely Average High School Student
it was but then parents grew mad as they thought their kids shouldnt watch it because it was too "violent" or "inappropriate" so the uk government decided to ban it...FOREVER!

I wish that i could have another custard donut

Kei-kun

Student Council President
Soviet Union returns and transforms everybody into frogs with its experimental death ray.

I wish my beer stock weren't going out of date in 2 months.

Kei-kun

Unfortunately whenever your hair is straight it releases a pheromone responsible for attracting horny frogs to your head.

I wish I had a computer.

DanM

Dandy Guy, in Space
The computer comes with parental controls that allow you only to visit the 4kids website.

I wish i had a bigger wardrobe.

You receive a ZX Spectrum 128 - it comes with a faulty tape deck that chews up tapes.

You get a bigger wardrobe but a fox enters your house and destroys all your clothes.

I wish Liverpool's American owners would hurry up and sell the club.

Kei-kun

They would... that is, if they weren't going to be killed by crazed frogs (thanks to a nuclear power plant nearby) sometime in the future.

I wish I could wear unmatched socks everyday.

Kei-kun

You found a time machine and went to... but unfortunately that fly you squeezed when stepping off the time machine altered the future, and caused a gang of devil frogs to attack the band just before the concert because that fly was their dinner.

I wish I had a flying car.

The car has wings, however it's a bio-mechanical experiment, and so it turns into a giant seagull, flies above you and gives you something from the exhaust.

I wish there were more flies for the frogs to eat up. ;)