Wish Spoiler

it was but then parents grew mad as they thought their kids shouldnt watch it because it was too "violent" or "inappropriate" so the uk government decided to ban it...FOREVER!

I wish that i could have another custard donut

Soviet Union returns and transforms everybody into frogs with its experimental death ray.

I wish my beer stock weren't going out of date in 2 months.

Unfortunately whenever your hair is straight it releases a pheromone responsible for attracting horny frogs to your head.

I wish I had a computer.

The computer comes with parental controls that allow you only to visit the 4kids website.

I wish i had a bigger wardrobe.

You receive a ZX Spectrum 128 - it comes with a faulty tape deck that chews up tapes.

You get a bigger wardrobe but a fox enters your house and destroys all your clothes.

I wish Liverpool's American owners would hurry up and sell the club.

They would... that is, if they weren't going to be killed by crazed frogs (thanks to a nuclear power plant nearby) sometime in the future.

I wish I could wear unmatched socks everyday.

You found a time machine and went to... but unfortunately that fly you squeezed when stepping off the time machine altered the future, and caused a gang of devil frogs to attack the band just before the concert because that fly was their dinner.

I wish I had a flying car.

The car has wings, however it's a bio-mechanical experiment, and so it turns into a giant seagull, flies above you and gives you something from the exhaust.

I wish there were more flies for the frogs to eat up. ;)

You finally set your anime / manga room, but piles of manga bury you and you die.

I wish I didn't have to work today.

You don't have to work ever again and fall into poverty.

I wish I could spend a day in anime whenever I felt like it.

Back